Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

On 03.09.2017 at 5:23 PM, sore said:

1) Russel James book probably;

2) Solid & Striped ads

3) Tush Magazine ph - Armin Morbach

4) Film "Edge of the Blade" in Atlanta

5) Probably ads for Clé de Peau Beauté in NYC, ph - Max Papendieck and hairsyle by Neil Moodie

6) Shooting for her Supermodel Flea Market

7) Shooting in Palm Springs  for Numéro Homme Berlin with Udo Kier.

8) Peter Hahn

9) Second Shoot for her Flea Market in London

10) Shoot in Paris Jul 23 (Make up by Peter Philips, head of Dior make up)

11) "Berlin, I love you"

12) Glamour Germany (related to her flea market, out in the November issue)

13) Third shooting for her flea market

I wonder what they are shooting for the flea market all the time, are they shooting every single garment?

What about shoot in Paris with Maria Duhart and Ward Stegerhoek??? 

My list looks like this:

1) Russel James book probably;

2) Solid & Striped ads

3) Tush Magazine ph - Armin Morbach

4) Film "Edge of the Blade" in Atlanta

5) Probably ads for Clé de Peau Beauté in NYC, ph - Max Papendieck and hairsyle by Neil Moodie

6) Shooting for her Supermodel Flea Market in NYC

8) Peter Hahn

9) Second Shoot for her Flea Market in London for Marie Claire, ph - David Oldham

10) Shoot in Paris with Maria Durant and Ward Stegerhoek ...or it was for  123 Paris lookbook??????

11) Shoot in Paris Jul 23 (Make up by Peter Philips, head of Dior make up)

12) "Berlin, I love you"

13) Shoot for Numero Berlin in Palm Springs with Udo Kier.

14) Shoot in Munich for Glamour Germany ph - Lydia Gorges

15) Shooting in Paris (two days) for her flea market, ph - Andoni & Arantxa (Andoni Mesa & Arantxa Santamaria).

1 hour ago, sore said:

I assumed it was for the 1.2.3 campaign, because I didn't know when else it would have been shot? I could be wrong though, but when would you assume it was shot? @kissnena

The shooting was on July 9 only one day (and next day with Fred for Paris Match) perhaps it was true for this. But it's strange work for Ward...he work with big brand and mags all the time...and lookbook...this is definitely not his profile

@kissnena I agree that Ward usually works for bigger brands, but I really don't think it's a lookbook. (Which doesn't contradict your point, but it's a bit more likely for him to work on a campaign for a smaller brand than for a lookbook.) Looking back, 1.2.3 has tapped Hillary Rhoda und Isabeli Fontana, and all the pics are labeled "lookbooks". Which they probably are, but I assume they are campaigns at the same time. I don't think 1.2.3 pays a lot of money for big names and doesn't use them as campaign models, especially when there are no additional campaigns to be found anywhere on the internet.

Maybe it was the shoot with the Dior makeup artist then? But it's really not his profile either... Maybe they shot it and we didn't know anything about it? But it's very rare that we get no hint at all when she shot something.

5 hours ago, sore said:

@kissnena 

Maybe it was the shoot with the Dior makeup artist then? But it's really not his profile either... Maybe they shot it and we didn't know anything about it? But it's very rare that we get no hint at all when she shot something.

Shoot with Peter Ph. was at the end of July (23 or 24) ...
dates do not match.. We can only wait.

As far as I remember she was on a plane heading to Paris and wrote sth like : SORRY DEAR CLIENT BUT I WILL BE LATE TOMORROW'S MORNING. Next day we had nothing but she clearly said she was going to shoot. Then, next day she was shooting with Ward and Marie which IMO was not a campaign at all plus I remember it wasn't shot in Paris but another city that I had no idea that exists and next day Paris Match. I do believe shoot with Ward will be an October issue of sth, maybe Vogue Russia editorial or even a cover.

I just watched it, I think she did very well. Much better than her previous TV appearances. 

In other news, just read that You are wanted season 2 is going to be filmed from Sep 14 on in Berlin. Do you think she will be part of the 2nd season as well?

17 hours ago, sore said:

In other news, just read that You are wanted season 2 is going to be filmed from Sep 14 on in Berlin. Do you think she will be part of the 2nd season as well?

If there is a small role like last time, well, or a little more (shooting for a couple of days) I do not mind ... Matthias loves her) huh

but hell, it's not on time
I hope for a large number of events during the fashion weeks.