Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

She says she's looking forward to getting on Nik's nerves a lot soon. Wonder what this means, is she going to be based in Germany for longer? (Or maybe it's just a vacation or something.)

Also, the VS casting is coming up next week, sooner than usual. What are everybody's thoughts on it? Do you think she'll try again? Do you think she should?  I personally think she's way above VS level at this point and they rejected her so often now that I wouldn't bother anymore if I were her.

4 hours ago, sore said:

She says she's looking forward to getting on Nik's nerves a lot soon. Wonder what this means, is she going to be based in Germany for longer? (Or maybe it's just a vacation or something.)

Also, the VS casting is coming up next week, sooner than usual. What are everybody's thoughts on it? Do you think she'll try again? Do you think she should?  I personally think she's way above VS level at this point and they rejected her so often now that I wouldn't bother anymore if I were her.

I do not think that she will go to the casting. I do not think that she needs it at the moment.
Unfortunately Victoria Secret got down in my personal rating, they need more attention ... means more models from social media. Toni is in excellent shape, and I'd prefer that she worked better at this moment for the campaign or for the magazine, rather than being in the casting and was on the show.
I would not be surprised if they were the same as last year, they would call somebody without casting, which I think is also disgusting towards others. I'm not particularly important, Karlie (which I lile and respect) or some unknown model, I believe that the casting for everyone. I do not like the company's policies at this time, in relation to the girls who go for the show, and in relation to the angels.

On 11.08.2017 at 7:22 PM, sore said:

I always want Toni to attend the casting but at the same time I am sure she won't make it through the final cut. If she is gonna make them remember that she still exists, then this year I prefer spending time with Jourdan or Dsquared team for her. Why I have the feeling noone is really interested in this casting anymore ? I just see new girls and the ones who walked the show last year training. With the upcoming Dior Beauty ads ( I believe in it ) she doesn't need to walk this shit.