Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

wow, sounds good!

I thoroughly hate Till Schweiger, but he's (for whatever reason...) one of the most successful people in German film, so good for her. (But LOL at Mickey Rourke's comment on the script, I hope he realizes that ALL of Schweiger's scripts sound like they were written by a 6th grader.) Also, the cast sounds really great, although from what you posted it wasn't clear to me if they are all in the Berlin section, it sounded more like they are in the general series, but not in the Berlin part.

5 minutes ago, sore said:

wow, sounds good!

I thoroughly hate Till Schweiger, but he's (for whatever reason...) one of the most successful people in German film, so good for her. (But LOL at Mickey Rourke's comment on the script, I hope he realizes that ALL of Schweiger's scripts sound like they were written by a 6th grader.) Also, the cast sounds really great, although from what you posted it wasn't clear to me if they are all in the Berlin section, it sounded more like they are in the general series, but not in the Berlin part.

Jared is now on tour, about others i do not know ..
If only now there is a work with the script and pre-preparation, then the shooting will begin much later ..

But Toni  flew to Berlin very sharply. We all noticed this. She was in Greece ahaah one day
Maybe she has a casting

wow, so they are shooting it now? I'm a bit confused. 

As I said before, I'd personally prefer modeling for her, but it seems to be what she really enjoys and I'm happy her work seems to pay off. 

Excited to find out what kind of role she has and how many shooting days they planned for her.

(So that means no Greece at all?)

Mickey Rourke sounds like a real sweetheart and I'm excited he thinks Toni is talented. He seems to be a real fan! 

Toni's output of work has been really great this year! I'm loving all these covers and am happy that she's getting acting roles since that seems to be her goal now. also I think all her charity work is really commendable, she seems like a really lovely person and I always like catching up on her thread :blush: thankyou to all who keep it updated!