Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

15 hours ago, sore said:

@*Luna*

And he's still at it, dating one wannabe celeb after the other. He's literary the definition of a fame whore now.

That said, we don't know what happened with Hailey or if she was the reason they broke up. But there must have been some cheating story, because Toni liked a lot of pics on Insta that had sth to do with cheating, seeing someone's true colors etc. around that time.

also he's terrible at basketball, like the worst in the NBA

I do not know, it still seems to me that this for Peter Hanh...because the last video she wearing all white clothes... but hope i am not right

She and before this many times mentioned in her posts Kerastase..

With Thomas they both in Mallorca...so idk

New articles that idiots write! 

Tony Shafrazi her close friend and art dealer, he is a friend of Leo! But this does not mean that after stopping the relationship with Dicaprio, she stopped talking and with mutual friends. She was always interested in art, so everything is in order, no romance. They have been communicating for a long time, you can see his comments from the moment she started the instagram, and stupid journalists just noticed on the wave of "her alleged" relationship that he wrote to her.