Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

On 22.6.2017 at 4:54 PM, canirove said:

They aren't HQ because they are screenshots, but quality is better and you can read the interview. I can translate it if someone is interested, though she doesn't say much.

12.jpg

HQs without text :heythere:

46813614_1.jpg 46813617_2.jpg 46813618_3.jpg 46813622_4.jpg 46813623_5.jpg 46813624_6.jpg 46813627_7.jpg 46813631_8.jpg 46813633_9.jpg 46813635_10.jpg

So much now in the press about Alexander  Skarsgård and Toni! But here's a video where everyone had fun in a big company of friends (u can see him)

So yeah, they spent time together!
  And they did it in a big company of friends, and not as they write in publications

thanks for posting, I didn't know there was a rumor until now.

https://www.promiflash.de/news/2017/07/14/wegen-toni-garrn-alexander-skarsgard-und-alexa-chung-getrennt.html

this article says they had some sort of blind date arranged by friends, but didn't really click and will probably not go on a second date.

I hope she meets somebody who makes her happy soon, but think she's had enough of 40 yo actors... (horny basketball players aren't my top choice either).

@sore It's such rubbish about the fact that they did not get along! Well ... insiders, I never believe them.
I think they just had fun, and as we see this place where her friend Alex Soros invited her, he took a big house.
I do not know about the rest. But yes, they met and everyone was spending all their time in a big company. Not just her friends.

He's cool, tall, hot and successful! I do not pay much attention to age. After the shit with Chandler, Leo seemed to me just an angel, that only the press did the sensation.

1) Russel James book probably;
2) Joe Fresh with Arlenis in NYC
3) Shoot for Vogue Portugal in Hamptons

4) Solid & Striped ads

5) Tush Magazine ph - Armin Morbach

6) Film "Edge of the Blade" in Atlanta

7) Probably ads for Clé de Peau Beauté in NYC, ph - Max Papendieck and hairsyle by Neil Moodie

8) Shooting in Paris 10 july

9) Shooting in Paris 11 july, ph - Fred Meylan

10) Shooting for her Supermodel Flea Market

11) Shooting in Palm Springs  for Numéro Homme Berlin with Udo Kier.

Not bad now.

14 hours ago, kissnena said:

@sore It's such rubbish about the fact that they did not get along! Well ... insiders, I never believe them.
I think they just had fun, and as we see this place where her friend Alex Soros invited her, he took a big house.
I do not know about the rest. But yes, they met and everyone was spending all their time in a big company. Not just her friends.

He's cool, tall, hot and successful! I do not pay much attention to age. After the shit with Chandler, Leo seemed to me just an angel, that only the press did the sensation.

I haven't been following her much lately, I know she and Chandler have been broken up for quite a while but what exactly happened between them? I remember her posting so many pictures of the two of them together and she really seemed to like him...

@*Luna*They broke up at the end of October, not long before his birthday! Toni's representatives all said here - http://www.gala.de/stars/news/toni-garrn--trennung-von-chandler-parsons-20037356.html

But in fact, we'll never know. He was hanging out with Hailey Baldwin (but that's okay, they knew each other before Toni)
And then he walked like a slut on the hands (sorry) Many photos with different women, and at the very end, Bella Thorn, with whom he kissed on vacation. But this was after broke up
However, this does not look cool anyway/

@*Luna*

And he's still at it, dating one wannabe celeb after the other. He's literary the definition of a fame whore now.

That said, we don't know what happened with Hailey or if she was the reason they broke up. But there must have been some cheating story, because Toni liked a lot of pics on Insta that had sth to do with cheating, seeing someone's true colors etc. around that time.