Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

12 hours ago, Likuna said:

yes.. and hope she has big role because our example Doutzen :/ she has shooting more than month and she said just one word :/ 

haha I wanted to watch it and I did it, then I was disappointed but with Toni I am pretty sure she will be almost everywhere. I hope after filming it, she will start working staright away cause we have almost nothing to wait for except Vogue Portugal and Spain.

Lord, I hope she's on the campaign shootings! And already finished film! And i agree that it looks exactly like that!
Because on the set of the film she was without make up and she said that she would soon be in New York
And the photographer wrote this. And now we know he shoot ads for Clé de Peau Beauté

Screenshot_2017-06-16-10-45-18.png

And that looks like shooting/ ugh so many hopes

1 hour ago, kissnena said:

Lord, I hope she's on the campaign shootings! And already finished film! And i agree that it looks exactly like that!
Because on the set of the film she was without make up and she said that she would soon be in New York
And the photographer wrote this. And now we know he shoot ads for Clé de Peau Beauté

Screenshot_2017-06-16-10-45-18.png

And that looks like shooting/ ugh so many hopes

Neil Moodie worked with them yesterday as well 

" Life is too short to dance with ugly men "... It is the utmost childishly way to speak...

A famous actor said about TG : " When you talk to her you feel like talking to a puddle "...

Let's compare Toni Garrn with two German top models :

- Lorena Rae... Always very beautiful and each time slightly different...

Tony Garrn beautiful and always the same... Photocalls in Berlin, Cannes, NYC, LA... A big smile... And she looks perfectly satisfied with herself...

She goes to ridiculous lengths... And it ends up very annoying...

- Esther Heesh... Indescribable beauty of her face...

With Toni Garrn there's just no comparison...

Toni wants to succeed where Claudia failed...

From bikini beach advertising to movie star... The road is long... Very long... Good Luck...

Sorry, but what are you doing here ?! This forum is dedicated to her, do not hate her!
And who the fuck is Lorena Rae?! Sorry, but you were wrong with the address! Strange judgments.

It's strange to quote from an interview in 2009 when she was 16-17 years old.
While there are many others. What kind of actor said this ?! Evidence. If they do is- is my instruction to you in life, everyone likes to impossible! Surprise. Another surprise for you, she has already been successful for the past 10 years. 

I love her so I'm not objective, but this does not cancel the fact that it is a forum for her, not for hate. And I'm not gonna put up with this shit!

And I'll just say it again! At this forum, we can criticize her  work sometimes, but if you do not like her person - get out!  

5 hours ago, Neils von Wittelsbach said:

" Life is too short to dance with ugly men "... It is the utmost childishly way to speak...

A famous actor said about TG : " When you talk to her you feel like talking to a puddle "...

Let's compare Toni Garrn with two German top models :

- Lorena Rae... Always very beautiful and each time slightly different...

Tony Garrn beautiful and always the same... Photocalls in Berlin, Cannes, NYC, LA... A big smile... And she looks perfectly satisfied with herself...

She goes to ridiculous lengths... And it ends up very annoying...

- Esther Heesh... Indescribable beauty of her face...

With Toni Garrn there's just no comparison...

Toni wants to succeed where Claudia failed...

From bikini beach advertising to movie star... The road is long... Very long... Good Luck...

I find it odd you so object to that statement?

So attractive women prefer to spend their time with equally attractive men? Wow, what a strange concept! :rofl:

I applaud Toni Garrn for being honest, though I'm guessing if it is true that she said that when she was a teenager, she has since been forced to become more diplomatic.

I will never understand why people react so badly whenever models are honest about this stuff. :idk: