Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Ugh, I'm not really a fan of the idea of a script about Reeva Steenkamp. The whole story has gone through every single newspaper and I think it takes a lot of talent to come up with a good script about it. One that's not cheesy, I mean. But I don't know the woman she's working with here, maybe she's great. (But from the insta stories it seems very much like a method acting approach that I always find a bit problematic. Let's see.)

So she's on a film set in Atlanta with 35 shooting days. That's quite a lot. Curious to find out what film it is.

What does everybody else think about her acting ambitions? Do you think she stands a chance of having an actual acting career? Did you like her acting so far? I'm still not really sure tbh.

@sore I believe that you can learn everything, the main thing is to have a desire! And so that you could show yourself with the best of side! In the show, she was sooo sooo good from the beginning to the end. But I'm embarrassed that this puts her away from modeling career. If it's something worthwhile and will help, even more her career, I do not mind.
But constantly - no. I'm against. But this is not a bad experiment for a change.

+ Finally, the second cover in HQ (Zeit Magazine Hamburg, may 2017 / Ph: Stefan Heinrichs.)

shotview-79694-w1200-h800.jpg