Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

More Maison Siran S/S 17 Lookbook

q64wJoaQ.jpg gTSKKQ3E.jpg uEDX2UAs.jpg Lc85mUi4.jpg wqjATykV.jpg dozKiWKS.jpg ME6C32nu.jpg PTrUVAyh.jpg
fb/Maisonsiran

1) Secret project with Russell James (maybe for his book) WILL IT EVER COME OUT LOL

2) Probably a shoot when she flew back to NYC for 20 hours during PFW (I don't know, maybe not a shoot after all?)

3) Shoot in Hamburg before Christmas wearing a Prada swimsuit

4) Peter Hahn

5) Second shoot in LA (assuming it were two since they seem to have been a couple days apart)

6) J.Crew in Hawaii
7) Joe Fresh with Arlenis in NYC

8) Shoot in Berlin wearing Galvan London

9) Shoot in Paris with Carine

10) Probably Vogue Portugal in NYC

Hate when the list is so short. :sad:

I'm a bit torn on the shoot, I love the cover and some of the other shots, but some angles are just very weird and make her look huge (they would make everybody look huge). The third to last pic for example, her legs take up half of the space.

@ToniGarrnMania

She posted in her IG stories that she was going through old audition videos. Makes me almost certain that she's in LA to pursue her acting (together with the scripts that @kissnena posted).

Also, she'll be going to Coachella next weekend. I was beginning to feel okay with the fact that she is in LA seemingly doing nothing, since I thought when she's not going to Coachella she's gotta be doing something. But now we have another 'boring' few days ahead of us in terms of shoots, event pics etc. I hope we'll get some cool Coachella shots at least. I hate when she's so silent. :/

Harpers Bazaar Spain, May 2017

by Guy Aroch

ToniGarrn.29.jpg ToniGarrn.28.jpg ToniGarrn.26.jpg ToniGarrn.25.jpg ToniGarrn.24.jpg ToniGarrn.22.jpg ToniGarrn.21.jpg ToniGarrn.19.jpg ToniGarrn.18.jpg ToniGarrn.17.jpg ToniGarrn.16.jpg ToniGarrn.12.jpg ToniGarrn.11.jpg ToniGarrn.10.jpg ToniGarrn.9.jpg ToniGarrn.8.th.jpg/monthly_04_2017/post-86741-0-1593900119-02654_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="ToniGarrn.5.jpg"> ToniGarrn.4.jpg ToniGarrn.3.th.jpg/monthly_04_2017/post-86741-0-1593900119-09134_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="ToniGarrn.2.jpg"> ToniGarrn.1.jpg ToniGarrn.7.jpg ToniGarrn.27.jpg ToniGarrn.23.jpg ToniGarrn.20.jpg ToniGarrn.15.jpg ToniGarrn.14.jpg ToniGarrn.13.jpg ToniGarrn.6.th.jpg