Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

looks like she's back in ny again, but didn't she say she was leaving for longer the other day? I'm always curious about how her organisation etc. works, maybe something got cancelled or something more important came up?

She's back in LA. I just realized that Coachella starts on April 14, so chances are she will be going? I hope she squeezes a shoot or two in while being there, I really want her to book something awesome. ;)

@kissnena I totally forgot about Cannes, but she could go to Africa from the beginning of May and then still attend a couple of events in Cannes, the festival ends on May 28th.

Also...I don't know, just a wild guess, but does anybody else think she might be dating someone in LA? She spent quite a long time there before she went to Hawai and then came back for the Oscars. We haven't seen much of what she did during that time, and usually that's a sign for a man in her life. (If so, then I hope it's not a douche for a change.)

Edit: @kissnena Thanks for posting! Great interview, Toni seems unusually timid.

Hm, in this specific pic it doesn't look like her to me, but we already more or less determined that she's indeed in the second pic. Also, I guess the reason why her models.com page is updated now is that she has a new agency, I'd suppose they know best?

A number of notable New Yorkers in the fashion and TV worlds have joined with Gotham Cares to raise funds for the Syrian humanitarian crisis, on May 8 at Cipriani 25.

“The recent events of the past few days in Syria have only made the need for this event more apparent,” designer Timo Weiland told Page Six of the event.

Orange Is the New Black” star Jackie Cruz further said of the event that will support Médecins Sans Frontières and the International Rescue Committee, “We must come together as one, as humankind, to help put an end to the suffering.”

We hear that Victoria’s Secret models Georgia Fowler and Toni Garrn as well as “Gossip Girl” star Kelly Rutherford are expected.

http://pagesix.com/2017/04/13/fashion-tv-world-to-gather-at-cipriani-to-raise-money-for-syria/

I'm very confused about her plans at the moment. I thought she was going to be in Africa or at least not in NYC on May 8. 

And I sure wouldn't mind a shoot once in a while. :/ The last time she shot something (that we know of) was in Paris a month ago.