Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

2 minutes ago, Schemer said:

To be honest, if you're dating Leo and you're expecting anything serious out of that relationship you only have yourself to blame.

I watch basketball and Parsons has always looked a bit like a tool and a "player". Maybe Toni just falls for that type, I don't know, but he seems like a guy not ready to settle down anytime soon. Some of those ballers really love rockstar lifestyle that is playing in the NBA.

She can do a lot better.

+1

Feel bad for her but her choices say a lot too :ninja:

I remember one of the interviews Toni and Nik gave to launch their EQL collection and (I think) Grazia asked Nik if he was happy with her men choices, and he said 'she has very good taste' or something. I LOLed when I first read it, but now it seems almost cynical. 

Also, I'm pretty sure somebody of Chandler's friends/crew is behind the TMZ article, how low can you go...

10 minutes ago, sore said:

I remember one of the interviews Toni and Nik gave to launch their EQL collection and (I think) Grazia asked Nik if he was happy with her men choices, and he said 'she has very good taste' or something. I LOLed when I first read it, but now it seems almost cynical. 

Also, I'm pretty sure somebody of Chandler's friends/crew is behind the TMZ article, how low can you go...

There is no doubt he leaked the news he just reached a new level of low and of course he unfollowed hailey and i wont be surprised if he is the one who asked her to take the picture down so he wont be labeled a cheat

10 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Can someone sum up what happened exactly?

Ya I get she broke up but what happened? Plus I can't stand Baldwin soo....

There isnt much to sum up but here is what we know : everything was cool until rumors started swirling on instagram last week that he was more than hanging out Hailey Baldwin who posted a pic on her snapshat of both on their hands wearing the same watch, all his friends liked the pic then they were together in a pre halloween party and Hailey even posted a pic of her with him ( he was wearing a mask but in an instagram story you can recognize him), Toni after the VSFS was supposed to fly to Menphis for his bday but it seems like she didnt gi and two days later she unfollowd chandler and kept these past few days liking break up and betrayal posts on instagram 

Well firstly Chandler still follows Haleiy instagram, there is no reason to do the opposite! Secondly, they have long been familiar, longer than he had with Toni. But they are friends, sometimes at parties.
Mohammed her best friend for a long time, they are close but not in romantic relationships.

And Toni excellent taste! Seriously, men handsome, smart and sexy, ensured. What's bad about it?
With the character of the men  was not lucky, but partly that's their problem! I would want that Toni was incredibly happy and that would be the kids ..
She always talks about family, but not always go according to plan.
I do not want that she remains as Naomi Campbell, without family and children ..