1) project with Magda and Alina

2) shoot with Garrett

3) LA video

4) photoshoot with Nik and Liu

5) Germany's Next Top Model episode

6) Joe Fresh

7) Hamburg shoot

8) Elie Saab

Just realized there's one shoot missing: The one with Arlenis around a month ago!

Toni Garrn - Topless on a beach in Mexico - January 7, 2016

HQ Candids

Adds

Toni-Garrn-1.jpg Toni-Garrn-2.jpg Toni-Garrn-3.jpg Toni-Garrn-4.jpg Toni-Garrn-5.jpg Toni-Garrn-6.jpg Toni-Garrn-7.jpg Toni-Garrn-8.jpg Toni-Garrn-9.jpg Toni-Garrn-10.jpg Toni-Garrn-11.jpg Toni-Garrn-12.jpg Toni-Garrn-13.th.jpg/monthly_01_2016/post-63789-0-1593900721-94703_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Toni-Garrn-14.jpg"> Toni-Garrn-15.jpg Toni-Garrn-16.jpg Toni-Garrn-17.jpg Toni-Garrn-18.jpg Toni-Garrn-19.jpg Toni-Garrn-20.jpg Toni-Garrn-21.jpg Toni-Garrn-22.jpg Toni-Garrn-23.th.jpg/monthly_01_2016/post-63789-0-1593900722-24684_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Toni-Garrn-24.jpg"> Toni-Garrn-25.jpg Toni-Garrn-26.jpg Toni-Garrn-27.jpg Toni-Garrn-28.jpg Toni-Garrn-29.jpg Toni-Garrn-30.jpg Toni-Garrn-31.th.jpg/monthly_01_2016/post-63789-0-1593900722-53835_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Toni-Garrn-32.jpg"> Toni-Garrn-33.jpg Toni-Garrn-34.th.jpg/monthly_01_2016/post-63789-0-1593900722-6018_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Toni-Garrn-35.jpg">

8 hours ago, sore said:

Just realized there's one shoot missing: The one with Arlenis around a month ago!

Wasn't it for Joe Fresh ? I think she was shooting for this brand one day with Arlenis and the second one with Karlie. Also I put Elie Saab again cause I found out in the article that they were also making a video in Chicago (commercial maybe ) and I really believe that she also is a face of Rose Couture. I don't know what to think about it cause it seems weird but I realized that there is no campaign for his new fragrance and the pictures we saw during the presentatation were made for Le Parfum as a continuation of Anja's campaign. Toni was announced as the face of Rose Couture so it needs to be another campaign around March.

I also think there will be something else for Rose Couture. The fragrance won't be launched until March, so we'll just have to wait and see.

About the Arlenis shoot: Possible, but wouldn't it be weird to shoot 3 models within a couple of days without bringing them together for a group shoot? I'm just hoping it is for something else, there's not really a lot to look forward to. (Mere speculation, but the clothes they were wearing in the Arlenis shoot reminded me of J.Crew again.)

Speaking of which: The J.Crew pics with Nik posted here have apparently been up on J.Crew's pinterest for 6 weeks or so. I'm a bit confused, did we miss something? 

54 minutes ago, sore said:

I also think there will be something else for Rose Couture. The fragrance won't be launched until March, so we'll just have to wait and see.

About the Arlenis shoot: Possible, but wouldn't it be weird to shoot 3 models within a couple of days without bringing them together for a group shoot? I'm just hoping it is for something else, there's not really a lot to look forward to. (Mere speculation, but the clothes they were wearing in the Arlenis shoot reminded me of J.Crew again.)

Speaking of which: The J.Crew pics with Nik posted here have apparently been up on J.Crew's pinterest for 6 weeks or so. I'm a bit confused, did we miss something? 

I think we don't miss anything for J.Crew. There is also nothing on Liu's bellazon and she was shooting with them. We have completely nothing to wait for as a high fashion job. And when the hell her vacation is going to end ? It is too much. This year IMO is not going to be great. I try not to hope for shows but maybe Elie Saab. 

On the other hand, did anyone notice what happen to Lily D ? In 2014 she did not to much only Vogue Korea, Vogue Turkey and around 3 shows ( not the biggest brands ). And where is she now ? In 2015 she did around 20 shows for 2 seasons for the biggest ( Pucci, Fendi, Chanel, Rochas, Versus, Vaccarello). I am sure she did the castings for these shows. It is impossible that all these amazing brands wanted her for this one season. Now she returned and she is truly an Icon. Where is Toni ? I can't believe that she doesn't have time to go to the castings. She needs to think about where she is now. 

I agree. Similar case with Caroline Trentini who had an amazing comeback last year.

The thing is:

1) You can't actually count and having a comeback. I remember when Tanya D tried a few season ago, and absolutely nobody wanted to book her. She was never as famous as Toni, but still a high fashion darling for years. Nobody wanted to book her, it was quite embarrassing. Maybe her management doesn't want to risk it. 

2) We've discussed this many times, and although not everybody here seems to agree, her body is not runway ready. Period. She would have to lose at least 5 kgs and work on her muscle tone and definition. (I'm amazed by how flabby she looks sometimes while working out almost daily - at least that's what she claims.) She probably doesn't feel like putting that much pressure on herself, because 

3) I'm sure she makes a shit ton of money with all of her catalog jobs. I just don't think it is sustainable as a career. Peter Hahn and Next will probably continue to book her for a couple more years and that's it. I imagine she has enough money and isn't really worried about any of this. Edita is a good example of how it's done. She's been around for ages and constantly books great jobs, both commercial and high fashion. But she seems to put a lot more effort in, something Toni doesn't really care about these days it seems.

On 7.1.2016 at 4:38 PM, piotrz234 said:

I haven't seen this picture for Jil Sander.

Turns out it is a different campaign!

She's the face for Simply Jil Sander Eau de Toilette, according to Vogue. The previous campaign was for the Simply Jil Sander Perfume. 

lLKQYZnp.jpg

25 minutes ago, sore said:

Turns out it is a different campaign!

She's the face for Simply Jil Sander Eau de Toilette, according to Vogue. The previous campaign was for the Simply Jil Sander Perfume. 

lLKQYZnp.jpg

Great for her ! Now I hope she is in NY to work. Really curious if they have a commercial for it.