Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

yvonnereichmuth

il y a 1 heure

YVY in great company: fashion icon James Goldstein, supermodel and host Toni Garrn and HG issue editor in chief Anita Reartes with her Carapace Harness at @hunterandgatti s exhibition opening at Art Basel Miami at @katsuyabysbe@toni_garrn@jamesfgoldstein @anita_reartes  #YVY #harness #hgissue #huntergatti #iwillmakeyouastar #artbaselmiami #artbasel #tonigarrn 

post-85772-0-1446434468-04374_thumb.jpg

Finally something sexy !!  :hehe: 

http://www.gq.com/women/celebrities/201412/photos-model-toni-garrn

Meet Toni Garrn

Oh, we know what you're thinking: Toni Garrn is another blonde 22-year-old Australian-American-Israeli model-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio's. But you would be wrong: Toni Garrn is German. And consider us fans

Climb the Everest known as Leonardo DiCaprio and you're gonna see the bones of everyone who's ever tried. Angel-wing skeletons, mostly. Gisele's ulnae. The shapely scapula of Bar Refaeli. But there exists a creature who sees the pile and just thinks, Dope-ass day for a hike.

Her name is Toni Garrn. Garrn is 22 and six feet tall and has triple-pierced ears above two alpine slopes known anatomically as "cheeks." At 14, she was fished out of the crowd at a World Cup match in her hometown of Hamburg, Germany. Now she's a mainstay of the Victoria's Secret fleet.

She's also DiCaprio's (on-and-off) girlfriend of two-ish years, and because of/in spite of this, a pretty ebullient being. Today, she keeps goat-leaping off the couch: once to demonstrate an excruciating ab trick required of lingerie models, once to point out some world news in The New York Times, and once to show off her moto jeans, which she designs and sells to help fund West African girls' schools. Does she keep these spirits during all the Leo paparazzi heckling? Pssh: "I just don't go out or anything," she says. "I'm on my grandma's couch. But even my grandma's like, 'Are you okay?! Because this says...' " She laughs.

And she is okay. Because what she does is make the Leo-tinerary—the Majorcan tennis clinics and the yacht karate and the extemporized Super Soaking, his very real pursuits as a boyfriend—actually possible. Here's what happens when you ask her about a lazy, unplanned weekend:

"Ha! That never happens. Never. I make plans—I never just do nothing. A weekend off?! Let's go somewhere. Let's fly somewhere," she says. "I kind of know one day I'll have responsibilities and not be able to do this. But I don't have a dog. I don't even have a plant. I have nothing to take care of, which I love. One day I want it to be different, of course." One day meaning kids, which she has already daydreamed about: "I'm a family person, and I always wanted four kids. But we'll see. We'll start with one at some point, I don't know."

And if it doesn't work out? If Leo, now 40, demurs on cranking out some junior water-gun slingers? His loss—because it won't take her long to make new plans.