Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

^ I know right, that bloody family :yuckky: . She's got such an average beauty, and she' so NOT model material. Hopefully we've seen the beginning and end of her fashion show career.

@SteffyJP:

post-58295-0-1446433462-26136_thumb.jpg

Favourite look of the #MetGala probably ever @RealToniGarrn absolutely stunning! pic.twitter.com/CR9MXIilPy

She looks really fantastic in this blue dress. :Angel:  Like a second Grace Kelly, so beautiful, elegant and adult.

I think Leo will love her in this dress. I can´t wait for the frist time to see both together at red carpet.

She looks really fantastic in this blue dress. :Angel:  Like a second Grace Kelly, so beautiful, elegant and adult.

I think Leo will love her in this dress. I can´t wait for the frist time to see both together at red carpet.

i think he will love her in this dress too , as for a red carpet appearance well .... i don't see it happening :(

I imagine we will see it but we have to wait. He loves her really I think. And both are a great couple. :flower:

yes they are realy cute , im sure he loves toni is not the kind of girlfriend who will call the paps and hire a PR team to promote her and use his name