Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

t2_4.jpg

what are those two white spots under her top? pardon me if that's a silly question, but i'm genuinely curious :s

Looking at the second pic in particular, they look like nipple covers that are stuck down around the edges. They are definitely circular and there is no suggestion of a bra. Guess she's wearing them as modesty-protectors  :hehe:.

She has no idea how to wear that new cut.

Should have kept the long hair, suited her better.

I actually think it looks good on her, shes got the facial features to pull off a shorter cut IMO. Its also not too short either...shes just got to learn how to style it better I think. I'd like to see her flat iron it pin straight I think that would be lovely.

That Massimo shoot looks like it was shot by Leo's pool.

Why did they make Toni look like one of the guys/ somewhat androgynous... Edita is the one that stands out. :heart: In my opinion!

Agreed ! they make Toni look like a boy lol

^^ Edita is surely the one who stands out. :wub:

As about Toni she looks just fine (if you take Edita out of the pictures) and there's nothing wrong with the make-up or the photography (everything is decent for this type of campaign although I admit they could have done something better/a different concept and sure, if you want it, she does look a bit androgynous but that's not a bad thing).

IMO, she usually looks weird, out of place, etc. (you name it) when she's sharing a campaign/editorial with a much better model like Edita in this case who totally steals the show. Even if Edita switched places with Toni she would still overshadow her.

In my opinion obviously, I'm not trying to bash her or anything.

Blumarine HQ:

post-42933-0-1446433023-48444_thumb.jpg post-42933-0-1446433023-49457_thumb.jpg

Holt Renfrew - Beauty and Wellness Guide 2014 HQ

post-42933-0-1446433023-51298_thumb.jpg

^ they were probably trying to do something different with both of them, it's not the first time we see something like this in a campaign. Anyway both are gorgeous women with or without make-up (with Toni being a bit more beautiful, I have to admit it), but Edita is simply much more versatile when it comes to modelling in both commercial and HF. Maybe it's because she's older and has more experience. However I love both of them and after all everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

As about her new hair I can't say I like it, I haven't been impressed by any of the new pictures. If it's for Vogue Paris as it's been stated in the models.com interview maybe, maybe she also has a chance at getting the cover? That would be awesome for her. They even gave a cover to Emily D which was a seriously random thing to do and Toni would make much more sense than her. (again, I'm not trying to bash Emily this time. I just don't agree with VP when they gave her the cover as I think there are models out there who deserved it much more)

^ they were probably trying to do something different with both of them, it's not the first time we see something like this in a campaign. Anyway both are gorgeous women with or without make-up (with Toni being a bit more beautiful, I have to admit it), but Edita is simply much more versatile when it comes to modelling in both commercial and HF. Maybe it's because she's older and has more experience. However I love both of them and after all everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

As about her new hair I can't say I like it, I haven't been impressed by any of the new pictures. If it's for Vogue Paris as it's been stated in the models.com interview maybe, maybe she also has a chance at getting the cover? That would be awesome for her. They even gave a cover to Emily D which was a seriously random thing to do and Toni would make much more sense than her. (again, I'm not trying to bash Emily this time. I just don't agree with VP when they gave her the cover as I think there are models out there who deserved it much more)

You can say thjat again. The only times I liked it were when she wasn't at a proper shoot. Firstly at the models.com interview and especially at the PETA Event :heart: :

dagomatic_models_toni_gnarr_models-3.jpg tumblr_mzf6a0r_BQL1scg5gio1_1280.jpg

I just hope she grows her hair straight back again and doesn't try further experimentation.

The age/experience was a good point, but given how regularly Toni works she's only going to get better. Toni's only real problem is that she uses the same two expressions 99% of the time (the difference being an open and closed mouth) and hasn't mastered the nuances of countenance. Again, this will come with experience. Aside from high fashion, her breasts have developed well over the past year (am I allowed to say that :blush: ?), so if she puts in some VS-style gym work into her regime I can see her commercial lingerie/swimwear work picking up (I think it's clear VS like her, but aren't exactly infatuated).