Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I don't think it's true because she really has good relationships with photographers, designers (Elie Saab for example), fashion editors..etc

Yeah I didn't either. She seems super sweet and genuine. On tfs they have a thread about models they have met and many people have said that she is super rude.

i have thought about many models that they might be rude and Toni is one of them. their job is to be nice and smile on camera but we don't know how they are when the camera is off or how they talk to people that don't need for their career. I'm not saying that Toni is that way but because she is smiling at photos doesn't mean nothing

I only saw good things about her behavior... I don't believe in some things people say, and not because she don't seems like this kind of person, but because there are a lot o people saying she is nice. 

i have thought about many models that they might be rude and Toni is one of them. their job is to be nice and smile on camera but we don't know how they are when the camera is off or how they talk to people that don't need for their career. I'm not saying that Toni is that way but because she is smiling at photos doesn't mean nothing

I actually don't believe these rumours. What I've heard from people who have met her is that she can seem kinda reserved at first but is very friendly and polite if you approach her. We are all humans and have bad days when we really don't wanna talk to anyone and I think that's ok.

I think people misinterpret her behaviour especially because of her relationship with Leo...say that she's shallow and that she's fake. I really think people should give it a rest. They date eachother for their own reasons and that's just their private affair, really.

Not a huge fan either, alot of Juicy's Holiday shots this year came out pretty lackluster...

Anyways love the VS pics! Thanks all for the updates!

Also it looks like they are shooting VS Pink in St. Barts currently and I know that was next on her travel list ;)