Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Purple Magazine, Proenza Schouler and Friends Party at The Standard

post-61281-0-1446432476-91479_thumb.jpg

On Wednesday, the 18th floor of the The Standard, High Line hosted not one but two bashes: Chez André at Le Bain and, across the hall, a Purple magazine and Proenza Schouler party at the Top of the Standard. 

“The only thing that I’ve gone to is my friend Wendy Nichol’s presentation, which was earlier tonight. My sister Aliana was in it,” Lindsay Lohan said of her week, taking in the scene on the Boom Boom side. “I saw her, and I was like, ‘Who is that girl?’ She was wearing this amazing outfit and barely any makeup on and I was just telling my friends, she looked so incredible. I’m so proud.” The starlet’s handlers were reportedly told to keep her away from Leonardo DiCaprio, who was said to be arriving shortly.

DiCaprio, ubiquitous newsboy cap on head, slipped in just before 1 a.m., parking himself at a table overlooking the Hudson. Girlfriend Toni Garrn soon joined DiCaprio; the two only stayed briefly before heading out. 

“You ever see this installation?” DiCaprio asked Garrn, tapping on the glass wall of the elevator on their way down.

“I see it every time I come here, but it looks different now,” she replied. (It was indeed a new work by Marco Brambilla installed that day.) 

“Yeah, it looks like a dancing hell, right?” he mused.

wwd.com

nyf is the troll (read "loser") from Leo's thread.  Not so.  But you seem to want to antagonize me.  Are you Leo DICaprio 's public relations.  I am full German and other girls I asked including a colorist say she has a few white hairs showing.  Wonder why with people like you harassing me and probably everyone else who says anything  that you do not want to hear.  

I really do like Toni. Extremely proud of her.  I truly believe she is the most beautiful German girl in the world.  She has always looked older than her age..  But now she is looking even older the last few months.  And I do not think this is going to help her.  I am only saying this  because I do not want to see her get hurt.  Too precious a girl to get herself hurt.  But I  think people underestimate her.  I only pray that she truly understands what she is doing and all the ramifications and possible consequences.  I sometimes think she is engaged in a lot more serious business than her own limited perspective fully understands.  This is serious business with ruthless people people she has involved herself with.  They will cut you loose in a split second.  Non disclosure agreement or not  you can still play dead or just walk.  Stay precious, beautiful.   

Nice !  :wub2:

post-61281-0-1446432481-11374_thumb.jpg

- in honor of Francisco Costa's 10 incredible years at @CalvinKlein I wanted to dedicate a special edition #FlashbackFriday (circa september 2007) to the wonderful designer that gave both Myself and #ToniGarrn, our first ever opportunities to walk in a #nyfw runway show. Thank you Francisco for taking a chance on us. You changed our careers and our lives. #forevergrateful

instagram.com/karliekloss