Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

So I've been looking around....anybody seeing a NY showcard for Toni?

no showcard (yet?), but maybe she'll walk for Ralph Lauren. She opened the show last year.

Thanks for the info! Hopefully she gets one, or is an exclusive (would love to see her walking for Ralph Lauren :wub: )

FUR-DISGUSTING

About Interview Magazine's editorial ? I love animals too. Unfortunately Miranda, Doutzen and Toni do not have their say when it comes to their jobs. It's the same thing for every jobs except when you're your own boss. I wish it was for the Wonder World Fur, they produce "fausse fourrure".

So pretty and fresh for Express  :hehe:

Re: Interview Mag. Sensitive subject. I noticed some people are offended by fur, which isn't a bad thing at all, but eat a lot of meat. They contradict themselves.
I wonder what Toni thinks about this, i know she don't like meat (she's vegetarian?).
So, i guess (and i hope) she did her job for Interview Magazine with no real conviction.

^ "The cost of fur is low" :huh:, I want to live where you do. No apology necessary - you're entitled to your opinion.

Anyways, this is a possible/probable Toni sighting in NYC, posted in Leo's tread by LuckyGirl. It's likely with NYFW just around the corner - not that she'll walk more than one or two shows - but I do hope that her new-found romance doesn't reduce the number of party/events she attends. I do like her look when she dresses herself and does her own makeup. Well see... here's hoping.

Pics_Art_1378046131468.jpg