Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

^ Well spotted.

I must add, he seems rather disinterested in her... rather bored (body language). His friend seems to be paying her more attention. Perhaps Leo is wary aware of paperazzi???

[EDIT: I'm now reliably informed that Leo generally has this demeanor in public and is never the "lovey-dovey" type. Thank you FashionDream and katchitup :flower:]

Anyways, she's always going to be associated with A-list boyfriends. A supermodel with generic beauty, success and the rest is a perfect match for them, and the paperazzi will be all over it.

I don't understand. If she wants to date someone famous she has to date secretly? She might be keeping her privacy while dating him. She didn't appear kissing or holding hands with Leo, so... Nor is it as if we were sure that they are really dating.

He doesn't seem too interested in her. :huh:

We can’t tell whether or not he’s really into her based on just a couple of pictures. we don't know maybe he really likes her, just want to keep his privacy :)

We can’t tell whether or not he’s really into her based on just a couple of pictures. we don't know maybe he's crazy about her, just doesn't want to appear too prévenant :)

Well, at least he seemed more into her in the Cannes fotos. :idk:

We can’t tell whether or not he’s really into her based on just a couple of pictures. we don't know maybe he's crazy about her, just doesn't want to appear too prévenant :)

Well, at least he seemed more into her in the Cannes fotos. :idk:

now everyone can see i'm learning my english on bellazon... :Angel: but yeah i think the same thing

I don't believe em twitts and pictures only. Because of one twitter everybody thought that she was a new VS angel. And all the gossip around the fashion and hollywood world that were never true but were sold as true in magazines and websites.=/

It's weird, I agree... but... I think she can date who else she want and she can give public demonstrations of affection or not without harming her privacy. I also think it's boring to judge Leo just because his models taste. Ok, of course it doesn't give points for him, but why could not it work with both? Maybe it work. I don't know for sure nothing... I just hope that Toni be happy... in long or short time =) dating or not =).

Thread Cleaned (Y)

1. This is the Toni Garrn thread. NOT the Leonardo DiCaprio thread. If you wish to discuss rumors or your thoughts about Leo's love life, please do it here: http://www.bellazon....n/#entry2897944

2. Members are welcome to discuss Toni-related topics other than her career and projects she is involved in. However, please refrain from having extensive conversations about rumors and [unverified] gossip such as her about her love life. If you must have such discussions please do it via PM or off the board.

Thank you! :flower:

Leo is obviously interested in Toni as they were with his mother and to be honest I actually appreciate that they're not throwing a PDA fest. Leo has never been the kind of guy who goes on a love fest when he knows he's being pictured and If they want to keep things private then so be it, it's their relationship after all.

They make a cute couple and this will bring Toni a lot of press, I already saw her on E! News two mins ago so it will probably be good for her in some ways if she's a smart girl.

Leo is obviously interested in Toni as they were with his mother and to be honest I actually appreciate that they're not throwing a PDA fest. Leo has never been the kind of guy who goes on a love fest when he knows he's being pictured and If they want to keep things private then so be it, it's their relationship after all.

They make a cute couple and this will bring Toni a lot of press, I already saw her on E! News two mins ago so it will probably be good for her in some ways if she's a smart girl.