Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Guilty pleasures. Biggest weaknesses. Secret indulgences. We all have them, including four of our favorite supermodels Doutzen Kroes, Lindsay Ellingson, Toni Garrn, and Erin Heatherton. We caught up with these four gorgeous blondes to find out what it is that they simply cannot resist. From astrology to whipped cream, here’s what these supermodels can’t say no to.

-Modelina

post-42953-0-1446430734-40637_thumb.jpg

VOGUE RUSSIA DECEMBER 2011

Photography: Matt Irwin / Styled: Darcy Backlar

Hair: Tomohiro Ohashi / Makeup: Maria Olsson

Better quality: :D (Much better quality actually. I'm sorry but the quality of these images are just... bothering me. :ninja:)

post-36965-0-1446430736-85366_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446430736-86794_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446430736-88067_thumb.jpg

post-36965-0-1446430736-88727_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446430736-90096_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446430736-91598_thumb.jpg

post-36965-0-1446430736-93245_thumb.jpg

clmus

@VogueSpain:

post-58295-0-1446430737-53122_thumb.jpg

""Soy más de dulce", nos dice @RealToniGarrn. Las top nos cuenta las claves de su cuerpo healthy. http://bit.ly/K3EyBs http://pic.twitter.com/ihzurR9T"

Translation:

""I'm more of sweet", tells us @RealToniGarrn. The top tells us the keys to healthy body."

From the article (vogue.es/articulos/los-secretos-de-bienestar-nutricion-y-fitness-de-toni-garrn/16470):

She says one of its main sources of beauty is "the same security. It is one of the most important things to feel beautiful. " That said, this German model 19-cover of our June issue and possessing one of the best seasons in the career of a model (in a came to do 50 shows) - Toni Garrn known to have one of the more bodies desired fashion industry is the result of a genetic mix of privileged infallible with effort.

Because Mother Nature has been generous with her-there is more to see (and admire) his athletic body and delicate face, worth manually, but there is a field in which she has much to say. Because Toni is careful, but with the rationality that helps you achieve the perfect balance. Green diet itself, but licenses. For dessert asks Toni itself when in a restaurant. "I am more than sweet," he says.

Garrn Toni loves curves and healthy living. And Vogue, too. So our cover stars in June, the number of health excellence that gives life to our project The Health Initiative for the 19 international editions of Vogue have joined forces to promote a healthy image of the female body within the industry fashion. "I think many women are set in the models and try to look like them," says Inés Martínez Muñoz Mora during the interview that accompanies one of the three productions of the Germanic fashion has starred for the Spanish edition.

We speak of curves, of femininity, nutrition and healthy lifestyle with this angel of Victoria's Secret. It seduces the most prestigious fashion shows hospitalizations and makes us partakers through his Twitter account, one of the top world's busiest. "From two o'clock (now six), and bear up with my jet lag: shower, gym, breakfast, send e-mails Shanghai ... Anything else? Go wake up! "Reads one of his tweets too familiar. Dynamite.

From the slideshow accompanying the above article (vogue.es/articulos/los-secretos-de-bienestar-nutricion-y-fitness-de-toni-garrn/16470):

TONI GARRNS SECRETS:

Meet at the gym. "bye bye paris and buenos aires here I come!!" is another of the tweets with Toni unveils roadmap. Although much of her life goes out of her home in New York - "Do not step over a week in the same place," says Toni, know how to be consistent with your discipline of fitness. "I try to play sports whenever I can. From I'm in hotels most of my life, I usually do in the gym", she said while expressing some dissatisfaction with the inability to play sports outdoors whenever she wants.

Personal trainers are not only living the models. Because, although they are an excellent alternative to motivate and be consistent, Toni prefers working alone. "I trying to have a personal trainer but no good waiting for someone to tell me what I have to do". In the picture, the model during the 2012 spring-summer fashion show of Chanel .

She loves tennis. Its one of his great passions and one of the alternatives that manages to stay in shape: "I tried Pilates, but what I enjoy most is playing tennis. I started doing it when I was 10 years", she says.

In her Ipod . It is scientifically proven: a correct selection of music while practicing sport can make us increase our endurance up to 15%. Toni knows. While another of the explicit tweets in your profile says so. "I find it hilarious when I see other people in the gym running at the speed that makes my Ipod".

Green diet . Aware of the constraints posed to have lactose intolerance - "I can not take products containing milk such as yogurt and pastries," says Toni-sums up her ideal system: fruit, vegetables and fish. "I do not like meat," she adds. "And sweets and chocolate, are also included," she adds. The model, at a time when the parade of Victoria's Secret last year.

Save the date . One of the great dilemmas we face when we eat out is to succumb (or not) to the charms of a restaurant menu. The model minimizes these questions with a pragmatism overwhelming and convincing. "To be honest, when I go to a restaurant I choose the dishes that I like. I find it difficult to follow a routine in studies of photographers, on airplanes and in airports lounges. So most times I end by asking sushi, because it is a fresh food and because I love Japanese food. It's my favorite". In the picture, Toni at a party in New York along with Karlie Kloss and Jourdan Dunn.

The law of balance. We emphasize that rationality with which Toni achieves a perfect balance. If one day exceeds eating "I try to run the next day", she says. The model with her partner Bianca Balti in the spring-summer fashion 2012 from Etro.

Meet at the backstage. Being one of the most acclaimed models brings a frenetic pace in times of parades. Sometimes, just half an hour to transform your look and little time to sit and eat. "During the shows is really hard to eat healthy because most foods are snacks , sandwiches, chips ..., " says Toni, who confirms that many models sometimes bring their own food.

Chocolate and ice cream, please. "I'm not interested fries. I'm definitely more sweet", says outright. "I love chocolate. And ice cream, but since I can not take them every day (have an intolerance to lactose) I find it hard to find versions made ​​with rice milk, coconut or almonds. Unless you are in New York".

The market will find an echo . "Yes, chocolate and other snacks bought organic green markets," she replied when asked if, like models and other celebs, like getting lost in these supermarkets . The model image in a parade of fall-winter 200-10 Dior Haute Couture.

It is also common to Union Square Greenmarket in New York, one of the most traditional organic markets in the Big Apple and in which other partners are also lost as Daria Werbowy . "They try to buy all the fruit," she says.

Very energy. Highly recommended the ritual of the German model to recover energy when not passing a good time. "Eating chocolate, listening to my favorite music and think how lucky I am," she says. And she jokes: "Although chocolate does almost everything."

My main source of beauty is ... "Security in one makes you feel beautiful. Being photogenic is another story, genes also play an important role in this regard, " she says. At 19 years knows the game.

She admits it has no beauty secret address: "I am happy enough to have one. Did you know what was your favorite spa when you were 19 years," she replies. And her best form of beauty is as minimalist as effective: "Sleep and smile. Definitely, the combination of these two things make you feel great."

On a personal note, i love her interviews, she comes across as being so real, and honest.

heeey Vidders out there!

I'm doing a collab video about the VS Models if you want be part of it here are the rules

PLEASE READ THE RULES

+ This collab video is about the VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS only (Every model that walked on the Vs Fashion Show

+ Choose only 1 model to make your part

+ Every part is about a diferent model

+ The one that first comment about the part and model that want is taking

+ Feel free to use your own colloring and effects

xx

The German Miss Toni Garrn

"When I was 13 years old, I was approached by a modeling agent. It was at the public viewing in Hamburg during the football World Cup, so to speak, my summer story. With some friends I was on the Fan Fest on the Alster. As a fashion show ran in the accompanying program.

It was not until the day I realized I could become a model. Before anyone had ever imagined. I was a little bigger, but never terribly thin. I was also very shy child and never had and what works with boys hat. Since then I have grown ten inches. Now am 1.81 meters tall. On 11 September 2007, I opened the Calvin Klein show in New York, which was the breakthrough. I had just turned 15 years old. Because I was still in school, I only made Calvin Klein exclusive. When I went to the airport after the show, called my New York Booker and said I could make the global Calvin Klein campaign. Because the agent freaked out, I thought, "Wow! That must be something great. "

Full-time job, "Model"

Since I passed my A-levels a year ago, I am now only model. This is a huge difference, and even his pupil. I'm always on the move. Until yesterday I was at the haute couture in Paris, where I walked for Dior and Alaïa. Last night I was at home in Hamburg. Today I am in Berlin to perform in the evening for Michalsky. Tomorrow I go back to Hamburg to my 19th Nachzufeiern birthday. Then I fly to New York where I live now. Since most of the live model, because there's the most jobs.

I only ran two seasons at Calvin Klein. I had been so long withheld. Then I made two or three seasons as many shows as possible, so certainly 60 appearances in four weeks. At 16 and 17 years, I've been working so much and am really rumgereist much, because I was also still at home for school in Hamburg. Meanwhile, I'm going back to something. Sometimes I'm just a show a day, Dior, for example, always. Maybe I work in Sun recovers. As long as there are not five shows a day, I make it very happy.

"Grandma and Grandpa had a bit of fear"

In all I've been traveling round the already well prepared by my childhood. When I was two years old, my parents moved with me and my big brother Niklas to London. So I started on an English school and only spoke German at home. When I was six, we moved to Athens - my father worked for an oil company and was always rumgeschickt. In Athens, I went to an international school, and when I was ten years old, we moved back to Hamburg.

I was fluent in English, helped me a lot. There are many models from Russia and Brazil who do not speak a word of English - and thus not easily arrive at the scene. I notice that even in Paris, although I speak French very well. How difficult is it only when you can not even ask for water! I never got homesick. I would rather gone forever. My mother thought it was exciting that I wanted to be a model. Grandma and Grandpa had a little scared because it was so dangerous to travel around the world. But my mother has always supported me. Two years ago she quit her job and has since become my manager.

The big brother on the cover

I, frankly, did not have the time nor the desire to take care of me all legal details and read through all twenty-sided contracts. That's my mother who has a degree in business administration and I can do that you can trust. That would go with anyone else Sun "Have you read it, Mom? Got that? Okay, 'I write. "You have to be careful about his image as a model and therefore can not accept any job.

I am currently at models.com at the "Money Girls" because I'm in America, many catalogs and many perfumes. I do not even know my rank on the list. It changes every day and is just speculation anyway. Many catalogs you do not see, and you can earn so much money. If you make too much advertising in any case, it could come off and customers. My brother Nicholas, who is two years older than me, I have not taken the way for modeling. The journal "Tush" I wanted to photograph a man. My agent said that I had another brother, we saw very similar. And since our common Cover "Love Me Gender" he has become well known and well in my agency, "Mega Models" has been recorded.

Too large for high heels

Mainly, he studied mechanical engineering. My brother was in fact an ace in the school who has a high school diploma average of 1.2. I was however never a good student, but wanted to remain in school at three and have also managed: My average is 2.8. It's definitely always nice when we can work together sometimes. This has consequences for me, even fashionable. Because usually I only wear jeans or slacks and flat shoes.

Because I'm so big, I can never wear high heels. But when I'm traveling with my brother, like today, we are when I wear high heels, the same size. He is the only one with whom I am wearing high heels. But only when I work. Never private. Speaking of work: For me it is easier to work with great photographers like Steven Meisel, David Sims, or because they're fast, have a picture in mind and know exactly what they want.

"I wanted to take anything - even the idiocy"

Catwalk anecdotes I have nothing to offer, thank goodness. Sometimes you step on her dress, that happens already, but I fell down before. I also have never lost a shoe. Makes it a shoe to hold true. And this happens all too often not even on the catwalk. In my five years I've only seen a few shows in which a girl has fallen down. I knock on wood that it never happens to me. Because I started so early with modeling, I was very fast. Average travel, I'm probably matured a little earlier. I was at fourteen straight back from the airport into the music class, threw in all the paper planes.

When I had opened the Calvin Klein show in New York and came home, joined my classmates from the teacher straight out of the classroom. I've got me die laughing! I liked it all well, otherwise I might have been too soon. That's why I wanted to stay in school and make school so I could join in all, even the whole nonsense. "

Source: "Z - The bright side" (via faz.net)

Recorded by Alfons Kaiser

www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/frauen-der-mode-the-german-fraeulein-toni-garrn-11290567

I had no idea she has lived in London and Greece. Would explain why she speaks such good English. She also speaks very good French... this girl is certainly bilingual. Boggles my mind that someone can speak 2 languages, let alone 3!!!

I think its great that her mother is her manager, she must be so proud.