Bellazon

The Hills

Rogue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Spencer moves out of Hiedi's apartment. Lauren is becoming friends with Stephanie (Spencer's sister).. Hiedi is jealous so she's trying to get back at Lauren by trying to become closer friends with Audrina. Whitney Left teenvogue and works for as a stylist for some fast-pace important firm/or something.

Spencer moves out of Hiedi's apartment. Lauren is becoming friends with Stephanie (Spencer's sister).. Hiedi is jealous so she's trying to get back at Lauren by trying to become closer friends with Audrina. Whitney Left teenvogue and works for as a stylist for some fast-pace important firm/or something.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Heidi and Spencer are so :x

I don't know how they are in the show (still haven't seen it, but I see tv commercials of the new season all the time and it makes me wanna watch it :ninja: ), but everytime I read something about either of them, it's so... they are ridiculous (especially Spencer, or King Spencer as he wants to be called now lol).