Bellazon

The Ultimate VS Supermodel

moiselles

How do you guys feel about having an Ultimate Victoria's Secret Supermodel Competition? We have things about the Best Editorial, Model World Cup, and Best High-Fashion Model, but what about the creme-of-the-crop VS Babe? It'll go like most of these competitions do. We'll nominate 32 VS Models (and please, only models that the majority of us know, not someone who has only appeared a handful of times in the catalog (example: Cintia Dicker)or has only worked for them during their runway shows (example: Behati Prinsloo) ). Classic/retired VS models like Tyra Banks and Daniela Pestova are welcome, as well as any current VS model like Miranda Kerr or Izabel Goulart.

If you want to PM me with the pictures you like best of the girls you nominate, that's fine or else I'll pick my own. And please try to ONLY submit Victoria's Secret photos. No pictures that aren't of their VS work. Limit it to one or two photos of each girl. I'm indecisive and it would take me days to choose the best photo of each girl.

As always, I would prefer it if you didn't necessarily vote for your favorite girl, but the one you think embodies VS the most. If you honestly believe your girl represents VS the best, then feel free to nominate/vote.

For now PLEASE ONLY NOMINATE 3 GIRLS. I want to give everyone a chance to equally nominate and then once most people have nominated or if the list has reached 32 then we will start the competition.

I will start the nominations with Laetitia Casta, Karolina Kurkova, and Tyra Banks. :)

Models in BOLD are moving on to Round Two.

Models in GREY are not moving on.

Models in BOLD RED are moving on to Round Three.

1. Laetitia Casta

2. Karolina Kurkova

3. Tyra Banks

4. Isabeli Fontana

5. Alessandra Ambrosio

6. Heidi Klum

7. Adriana Lima

8. Gisele Bundchen

9. Natasha Poly

10. Doutzen Kroes

11. Marisa Miller

12. Selita Ebanks