Jessica Alba vs. Ana Beatriz Barros vs. Miranda Kerr

Joe > Average

132 members have voted

1. 1. Jessica Alba vs. Ana Beatriz Barros vs. Miranda Kerr

• Miranda Kerr
    • Jessica Alba
    • Ana Beatriz Barros

okay, first i cant stand jessica alba so she is just a hell no :ninja:

CUTEST would be Miranda, i mean with the dimples and all, but sexy is definitly Ana, i hate when Miranda has like underwear shoots, i find it unappealing :( but Ana is overall my 3rd fav model and Miranda is fourth but yeah anyways, voted for Miranda

CUTEST would be Miranda, i mean with the dimples and all, but sexy is definitly Ana, i hate when Miranda has like underwear shoots, i find it unappealing :( but Ana is overall my 3rd fav model and Miranda is fourth but yeah anyways, voted for Miranda

you can't stand Jess?

Why?

:cry:

you can't stand Jess?

Why?

you can't stand Jess?

Why?

Because shes overrated, shes not as special as the other girls are, she looks like just another person id see on the street :S and shes just blah xD