Bellazon

Jessica Alba vs. Ana Beatriz Barros vs. Miranda Kerr

Joe > Average

132 members have voted

1. 1. Jessica Alba vs. Ana Beatriz Barros vs. Miranda Kerr

• Miranda Kerr
    • Jessica Alba
    • Ana Beatriz Barros

I voted for Miranda because I think she is the cutest with her round face, her adorable grin and those dimples. Both Jessica and Ana can be cute as well, but not without looking sexy at the same time (that 'sexiness' also overrules the cuteness in Ana for me).

I also find Jessica to be over-rated, but that's because I'm from Britain and a lot of British girls have that facial shape and those types of features. Usually when you see something a lot it becomes 'normal' and so it is not so amazing any more. She's definitely pretty, but due to my past experience she is also very average-looking to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like Alba at all. So she's just down right out. Not to mention she really isn't cute. She really isn't anything. xD

Okay:

Ana to me is sexy, gorgeous, elegant, hot, wild, exotic. But cute? Ana is my favorite model of all time, my number one forever and ever and ever. Her personality can be adorable, she can have the cutest smile, but over all she's more sexy and elegant. Not really cute, per say.

Miranda looks like she's 13, and although that really bothers me, she is deffinately cute: Dimples, sweet smile, round face. She screams 'baby-faced jailbait'. I don't like her for that very reason, but I awknoledge she's 'cute' because of it.

Miranda it is.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...