Bellazon

Jasmine Sanders
Thumbnail

Joe > Average

It is frustrating that when ever I search her name to find work there are constant mentions of her current love interest ( :evil:) lol

Great news with SI though :):) :) whats happening with that? I hope she actually gets in. To even get recognised by them is a big deal.

I hope she walks for Baby Phat and Betsey Johnson at NYFF those shows will really suit her :) I wonder if she will do any other of the fashion weeks (Very unlikely though :()

It is frustrating that when ever I search her name to find work there are constant mentions of her current love interest ( :evil:) lol

who would that be? sorry i dont follow her...so....

and thanks for your earlier PM. great talkin to you :) your right about everything!

and thanks for your earlier PM. great talkin to you :) your right about everything!

Chris brown :( lol

Chris brown :( lol

She was seen talking to Rob Kardashian at a pool party in Miami for fashion week. Then, apparently Chris unfollowed her on twitter (lmao), so long story short, she and Chris aren't dating, not sure if they ever were but whatever.

As I said before, they never were "dating". Blogs ran with the story. Her and Rob aren't an item either.

Thank goodness for that. He is not a good person for her to be around with, people like him never change. Its so annoying when you google her name his name ALWAYS come up. People will always know her for that chick who was linked to Chris Brown. It is so unfortunate. This could stop her from booking jobs :( :( :(. He has forever tarnished her name in this industry.

HERE IS AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT:

by Erica Renee on Monday July 26th 2010

From the incident with Rihanna to his fling with video model, Draya, who seemingly uses him for publicity, Chris Brown may have another issue in the love department.

His reported current girlfriend, model, Jasmine Sanders was spotted at a pool party with Kim Kardashian’s little brother, Rob over the weekend. Rob who lives with his sister Khloe and her husband Lamar was vacationing with the newlyweds as Lamar was in Vegas for the 2012 USA Olympic basketball team tryouts.

Deciding to enjoy Vegas with his own guest, Rob was seen poolside with Jasmine as the two were caught flirtatiously gazing in each other’s eyes. Khloe and Lamar were also cuddling nearby.

After pictures surfaced of Jasmine and Rob, Chris made it obvious that he didn’t approve. Known to take to his twitter page to express his feelings, he tweeted “Everything that glitters isn’t gold”. He then un-followed Jasmine

Good for her :)

Does anyone know if there is new work? :)

eww she's hanging out with the kardashian family, wtf is this the way she wants to gain popularity by hanging out with the kardashian family.

okay she seem desperate to become famous, first chris brown and now the kardashian brother. i just lost my interest with this model, i gave up with her.

eww she's hanging out with the kardashian family, wtf is this the way she wants to gain popularity by hanging out with the kardashian family.

okay she seem desperate to become famous, first chris brown and now the kardashian brother. i just lost my interest with this model, i gave up with her.

I fully agree with you. She seems very fame hungry. I think she is relying on this to help her through her career to book jobs. It is very unfortunate. Does she want to be a celebrity or a model?, seriously. I really think she is trying to be a celebrity, rather then a top model. Soon she we be on a reality TV show. If anything prevents her from working for VS or SI, it will be this. These companies don't want negative publicity . She needs to really wake up and decide what she wants. I want her to have a an excellent career (she has massive potential) but I don't see it happening if she follows this path. People will forever know her the negative stuff and this stuff will always be mentioned in articles. She is not building a good reputation if she wants to be taken seriously by casting directors and designers. I wish her the best of luck and hope she makes the right choices :) :) :)

What drama? Drama that's created by blogs based on anything but fact?

The Kardashians were in Miami during fashion week... they were interested in getting her to front their future swimwear line. You guys need to simmer down with this whole "fame hungry" nonsense. She's networking like every other model, the difference is, many of the urban blogs and sites follow her every move now and report things without bothering to check facts or clear items with her people.

I can tell you straight up, believe only about a quarter of what you read and think you see about her.

And to answer the question, she shot two things this week... an Ed and a beauty piece, a possible cover is on the line, and her editorial with Seventeen will be out shortly.

That pic with Rob was in Vegas.not Miami...

that was a week after fashion week.

just making it clear..

anyways..i cant wait to see the Seventeen mag!i know she'll look pretty as always..

:)

she's a hard worker..love her.