Bellazon

Jasmine Sanders
Thumbnail

Joe > Average

Hey, that tattoo on her hip is just like Rihanna's (Not implying anything :) Its just a bit weird). Her tattoo says ”Strength is nothing more than how well you hide your pain.”

She is a very pretty girl, but maybe too pretty . She looks like any other girl to me, models should look different to normal people. Maybe she will mature and develop her look (she is only young, anyway). Hope she has a successful career and stays away from a certain somebody :shifty: he could be very damaging to her reputation in the industry and aspiring career. Hope it does not prevent her from booking good jobs. Has she got any campaigns coming out or any new work?

She is a very pretty girl, but maybe too pretty . She looks like any other girl to me, models should look different to normal people.

I don't think she looks "normal" at all. She's a rare beauty. And having mainstream beauty can be just as successful in this industry as other types of looks... think Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum, Doutzen Kroes, Tyra Banks, etc. While it might work against her in the high fashion circles, it can be her saving grace for the long term, big money contracts like VS.

She's shooting an editorial and beauty campaign this week. She'll walk in NYFW. People forget she's JUST 19. And her look is extremely versatile. She's making noise.

Great News :) I could see her doing maybelline . I don't see her getting as far as VS or SI but she is definitely going to make a major impact in this industry commercially (not thats a bad thing. commercial models make more money then those high fashion models). Is NYFW confirmed? (i hope so, love to see her in september)

Who's the beauty campaign for and what magazine is the editorial in ?:)

thanks for the great news

She's shooting an editorial and beauty campaign this week. She'll walk in NYFW. People forget she's JUST 19. And her look is extremely versatile. She's making noise.

Yes she still young and she stand out of the crowd to me. It's greta to hear her doing some work, i can't wait to see her during NYFW :)