Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

I agree.. wtf is up with Izabel always sticking her ass out? It looks cheap

Once or twice is fine, but you can tell by the positioning of the feet that she's intentionally doing it. Apparently looking over the shoulder, ass out and wink is all she can do?

Ale looks really good.. a bit tired though.. nothing a good nights rest, a hot bubble bath and a day at the spa can't cure. I'm sure she'll look amazing at the show.

Adriana... <see post above.. 99 bottles of beer on the wall... 99 bottles of beer... you take one down.. pass it around...> I love the dark hair.. I even like the paler skin.. however she looks so bugged eyed.. it's very reminiscent of a lot of people who are on uppers.. Not saying she is on them.. it just looks odd.

Marisa.. all I can say is damn! She has the perfect body for this..

Karolina looks tired too.. I've seen her look better.

Miranda also looks very tired.. and I hate to say it... she sticks out like a sore thumb. I have a feeling that the public doesn't favor her much and I can seriously see her not staying around for more then a few more years at best.

Adriana does look very strange. She looks thinner and pale.

Alessandra actually looks pretty good. I'm not a fan of hers but she looks good.

I think Miranda looks cute. Marissa "love her" she looks hotttt

Izabel is so posey. I hate how she goes over the top with ever little thing she does. She need to stop sticking her ass out bc she doesn't have one. She seems like an attention hog.

Everyone else looks ok. Rosie looks gorgeous. So excited for the show.