Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

Lima said herself that she's been with VS nine years... I mean, she probably can't count and that's why she got the number wrong, but I mean, I don't expect much from her anyway.

OH BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I had to get that out of my system.... my deepest condolences to those of you who believe Lima's literacy...

I'm so sorry, I'm stopping now.

*is kind of hyper*

She obviously counted 2004 in among the runway shows. <_< Even though there was no runway in the Angels Across America tour, it was still a huge publicity event where she did several interviews like the one where she said this - so it's fair enough to count it as a huge VS event, imho - it was a forced replacement for VSFS 2004, after all. She has indeed done the yearly VS events (whether it was the fashion show or the AAA tour) for 9 years in a row now.

Lima said herself that she's been with VS nine years... I mean, she probably can't count and that's why she got the number wrong, but I mean, I don't expect much from her anyway.

OH BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I had to get that out of my system.... my deepest condolences to those of you who believe Lima's literacy...

I'm so sorry, I'm stopping now.

*is kind of hyper*

She obviously counted 2004 in among the runway shows. <_< Even though there was no runway in the Angels Across America tour, it was still a huge publicity event where she did several interviews like the one where she said this - so it's fair enough to count it as a huge VS event, imho - it was a forced replacement for VSFS 2004, after all. She has indeed done the yearly VS events (whether it was the fashion show or the AAA tour) for 9 years in a row now.

(Y)

I think most people prefer old Lima. I'm certainly one of them too. But unlike 2006, I caught some glimpses of the old Lima at this year's show. Her body looked better and her energy was fantastic. Her walk in the last segment was probably my favorite walk of the entire show (I loved Candice too) so I'm crossing my fingers she will be back even stronger next year, at her 10th anniversary. I know she can do it :)

10th anniversary??!!! She did '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '05, '06, '07......only 8 years...where's the 9th?

She's been signed with VS since 1998 so her 10th anniversary as a VS model will be next year.

1998-2008 = 10th anniversary

Get it?

Lima said herself that she's been with VS nine years...

She HAS been with VS nine years. Minus points to you for making the wrong argument.