Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

I liked 02-03 Lima.... after that I only liked Lima on the 05 runway. From 05, it's just been all down hill. But you know something? I forgot all about Gisele. I don't know. I think although her body was just stunningly amazing, and her strut kicked ass, she never popped for me. But alas, we all see different things in different girls.

Like Candice this year. She was cute, she was pretty, she was good. I personally, saw nothing too special. And then when I saw Michaela I pretty much did back-flips. lol

<(EDIT: Would someone do me a favor? I have not been able to see my av after the first two secs. A glitch. Would someone mind re uploading and posting it for me, please? Thanks in advance, although you'll still get another ;) )>

Yeah, sweetandlow, everyone can see it fine but me! lol. And everytime I try to re-upload it won't let me. *cries* So would someone do me that favor plase, pretty please? Just repost here or sent it to me in a PM or soemthing. Maybe if it reloads on my comp somewhere else, it'll work for me.

Thanks [solo] we needed to get that cleaned up. ;)

This one's from the .torrent that I posted before :flower:

post-7-0-1446068600-77377_thumb.jpg

File Name:

The.Victorias.Secret.Fashion.Show.2007.HDTV.XviD-STFU

Length: 42 mins 25 secs

Width: 624 Height: 352

Size: 348MB

Download Link:

MegaUpload

(Sorry if Megaupload doesn't work for you but Idk what other sites that will let me upload a file more than 300MB :laugh:)

Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Miranda Kerr, Selita Ebanks, Izabel Goulart, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Andi Muise, Candice Swanepoel, Caroline Winberg, Marija Vujovic, Julia Stegner, Jessica Stam, Eugenia Volodina, Inguna Butane, Behati Prinsloo, Lindsay Ellingson, Elise Crombez, Michaela Kocianova, Flavia Oliviera, Oluchi Onweabega, Jessica White, Isabeli Fontana, Marisa Miller, Hana Sokoupova, Noemie Lenoir, Angela Lindvall, Erin Wasson, Morgane Dubled. And the competition winner, of course.

I think most people prefer old Lima. I'm certainly one of them too. But unlike 2006, I caught some glimpses of the old Lima at this year's show. Her body looked better and her energy was fantastic. Her walk in the last segment was probably my favorite walk of the entire show (I loved Candice too) so I'm crossing my fingers she will be back even stronger next year, at her 10th anniversary. I know she can do it :)

10th anniversary??!!! She did '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '05, '06, '07......only 8 years...where's the 9th?

Lima said herself that she's been with VS nine years... I mean, she probably can't count and that's why she got the number wrong, but I mean, I don't expect much from her anyway.

OH BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I had to get that out of my system.... my deepest condolences to those of you who believe Lima's literacy...

I'm so sorry, I'm stopping now.

*is kind of hyper*