Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

I liked 02-03 Lima.... after that I only liked Lima on the 05 runway. From 05, it's just been all down hill. But you know something? I forgot all about Gisele. I don't know. I think although her body was just stunningly amazing, and her strut kicked ass, she never popped for me. But alas, we all see different things in different girls.

Like Candice this year. She was cute, she was pretty, she was good. I personally, saw nothing too special. And then when I saw Michaela I pretty much did back-flips. lol

<(EDIT: Would someone do me a favor? I have not been able to see my av after the first two secs. A glitch. Would someone mind re uploading and posting it for me, please? Thanks in advance, although you'll still get another ;) )>

Exactly! I love her old days, when she didn't try so hard. (but that is my opinion, no offense to others)

And I think everybody has a different opinion on Gisele, and what defines beauty. ^.^ If we all liked the same person it would be a boring place lol.

Same thing with Izabel! (its mostly her personality I love) Hopefully the next show, won't be all hands in the air and corny music lol.

Not sure about Candice though, most of the girls this year could hardly walk the runway properly... She is cute, but I noticed

Michaela is a lot better and can strut her stuff ^.^

I think most people prefer old Lima. I'm certainly one of them too. But unlike 2006, I caught some glimpses of the old Lima at this year's show. Her body looked better and her energy was fantastic. Her walk in the last segment was probably my favorite walk of the entire show (I loved Candice too) so I'm crossing my fingers she will be back even stronger next year, at her 10th anniversary. I know she can do it :)