Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

:wave: Here's my capture of the VSFS

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Spice Girls only

http://rapidshare.com/files/74420047/2007_...dited_logo.divx[Part 6

VSFS2007logo.jpg

:lost:

please, do not post this video on YouTube

Here are the alternative download links to azkid's capture of the VSFS 2007 :) I have uploaded all the files onto MediaFire and Sendspace ;)

Part I:

MediaFire

Sendspace

Part II:

MediaFire

Sendspace

Part III:

MediaFire

Sendspace

Part IV:

MediaFire

Sendspace

Part V:

MediaFire

Sendspace

Part VI:

MediaFire

Sendspace

Again...DO NOT post these videos on YouTube. Thanks! :D

Lubs the Ale, can't stand her at the show, and if by me saying that means I'm a hater.. then all I'm gonna say is stfu noob and grow up.

Agreed! Thought she was wholly underwhelming this year...I liked Izabel a lot better than Ale this year. :ninja:

4. The Crowd. SHUT UP!!! and models! dont encourage them!

I really liked the crowd totally getting into the show and cheering the models on. It just added to the whole 'fun' element...making it more than just any other fashion show. :)

AS for my 2d. worth sorry kinda fell asleep after Miranda Kerr, rallied to see Morgane Dubled, slept again until seeing Jessica Stam (god couldn't they find a better outfit, sorry they have all been 'gobbled up by AB Barros and I Fontana), then got to see the Mr and Mrs Samuel show (Seal & Heidi) [stifles yawn]. Gosh they have used better music in the past and the show they did in Cannes has IMHO yet to be topped. Sorry if this offends but in the gesturing of one Miss Lima: "Tough titties". btw girls, just get it down to 11 like Spinal Tap ok.

ps the whole "Wings" thing is old hat and quite ridiculous now even the stag sites dropped em years ago out of member complaints about being tired, you folks there should follow suit.