Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

Hi. As promised, i'm here again to do the dirty job i mentioned above.

The music sucks hairy ass. If i had known what kind of music they played, i would have recorded my boyfriend's armpit farting and sended it to them.

LMAO !!!!!!! :laugh:

Gossssh !!!! Long time that i dont laugh a lot !!

Thanks Heather :hug:

And Gigiriva i know what you feel of that of HEIDI WAS EVERYWHERE !

was :|

Shasta people are allowed to have opinions about your precious Adriana or anyone else for that matter, so how about you stop commenting on other ppl's opinions and let them express them?

And do you people see why some of us get annoyed quickly with the "superfans?" If you think I'm "Hating" now... just keep it up Superfans... please..

To quote the best Paladin in the world: You're either pro or you're a noob, that's life.

Edit: The best thing about Andi in this show was her body {which was sick!} ... rest.. nothing speical

Thats a little bit hypocritical, don't you think? Because I stated my opinion, you're attacking me for an opinion as well. Please cease the hypocritical statements.

Actually I'm asking, not attacking, big difference dahlin.

Sounded to me like you were attacking me. Although I didn't realize that it seemed like I was attacking by just a comment. Didn't intend to offend anyone, so I'm sorry if I offended anyone.