Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

It was strange to see that many scenes were missing that we already knew from the previous footage, e.g. Selita's posing in the first segment, Inguna's charming posing in Deck the Halls, Adri's lovely face walking back in the same segment. :blink:

And why did the music stop when Heidi was posing in the last segment? Did she really have to walk back without music? Why? Was there an accident during the segment that caused a delay in the walks, so that the music wasn't long enough in the end? <_<

And the girls dancing backstage to the Spice performance: Why do they wear their Pink outfits, though Pink was already over since hours? Did CBS change the order of segments and/or performances, like they did in 2005? <_<

I'm pretty sure it's been done, but can someone list the models in order of them appearing on the runway?

Blade Runner: Futuristic Animal Prints

1. Adriana Lima [O]

2. Karolina Kurkova

3. Julia Stegner

4. Hana Soukupova

5. Noemie Lenoir

6. Isabeli Fontana

7. Selita Ebanks

8. Alessandra Ambrosio

9. Heidi Klum

10. Izabel Goulart [C]

Age of Elegance: Turn of the Century

1. Michaela Kocianova [O]

2. Morgane Dubled

3. Inguna Butane

4. Flavia De Oliveira

5. Marija Vujovic

6. Eugenia Volodina

7. Caroline Winberg

8. Erin Wasson

9. Angela Lindvall

10. Elise Crombez [C]

PINK: Roadtrips: Models wear outfits from different cities

1. Miranda Kerr [O]

2. Candice Swanepoel

3. Behati Prinsloo

4. Andi Muise

5. Lindsay Ellingson

6. Rosie Huntington Whiteley

7. Katie Wild(e)? (PINK Contest Winner)

8. Jessica Stam

9. Flavia De Oliveira [C]

Rome Antique: Pottery Print

1. Karolina Kurkova [O]

2. Noemie Lenoir

3. Julia Stegner

4. Hana Soukupova

5. Oluchi Onweagba

6. Eugenia Volodina

7. Erin Wasson

8. Marisa Miller

9. Elise Crombez

10. Alessandra Ambrosio [C]

Surreally Sexy: Artists of Yore...uh-oh.

1. Angela Lindvall [O]

2. Selita Ebanks

3. Morgane Dubled

4. Marija Vujovic

5. Izabel Goulart

6. Jessica White

7. Heidi Klum

8. Isabeli Fontana

9. Adriana Lima [C]

Deck The Halls: Christmas Decorations

1. Selita Ebanks (Fantasy Bra) [O]

2. Inguna Butane

3. Miranda Kerr

4. Karolina Kurkova

5. Izabel Goulart

6. Marisa Miller

7. Alessandra Ambrosio

8. Michaela Kocianova

9. Isabeli Fontana

10. Julia Stegner

11. Jessica Stam

12. Adriana Lima

13. Heidi Klum [C]

Finale Walk Out

1. Inguna Butane

2. Miranda Kerr

3. Marisa Miller

4. Isabeli Fontana

5. Michaela Kocianova

6. Jessica Stam

7. Julia Stegner

8. Selita Ebanks

9. Karolina Kurkova

10. Izabel Goulart

11. Adriana Lima

12. Alessandra Ambrosio

13. Heidi Klum

(Rest of the models are on the big Christmas tree)

Ahaa I was bored :laugh:

FLAVIA!! :sex: :sex:

Flavia looked kinda not good looking :)

and to me to win a contest to be in the show is a sad way to get on there, and judging on their faces they looked (N)

she looked so incredible, a bit thinner, but still so HOT, especially in the PINK segment. They gave her a lot of footage this year.

It was strange to see that many scenes were missing that we already knew from the previous footage, e.g. Selita's posing in the first segment, Inguna's charming posing in the Pink segment, Adri's lovely face walking back in Deck the Hall. :blink:

And why did the music stop when Heidi was posing in the last segment? Did she really have to walk back without music? Why? Was there an accident during the segment that caused a delay in the walks, so that the music wasn't long enough in the end? <_<

And the girls dancing backstage to the Spice performance: Why do they wear their Pink outfits, though Pink was already over since hours? Did CBS change the order of segments and/or performances, like they did in 2005? <_<

I know! They should of kept Inguna's cute pose at the end from the other previews :( I was like "wtf?!?!" <_<

They still kept Adri's "lovely" face walking back in Deck The Halls :p

It was strange to see that many scenes were missing that we already knew from the previous footage, e.g. Selita's posing in the first segment, Inguna's charming posing in the Pink segment, Adri's lovely face walking back in Deck the Hall. :blink:

And where's the segment of all the girls walking in the outfits they later wear when they stand on the giant Christmas tree? I've seen photos of them on the runway in those outfits - I thought that was part of the finale too!

I think in the first segment with will.i.am performing, all the model mothers watching and hearing the song were going ''hell yea she got it from her mama!'' :)

the show seemed good to me, I just think they edited it badly...

Alessandra was the best (in my opinion) as always,.. And Karolina just gets better and better with years

I have to ask this - Does anyone want GIF avatars from the show? :laugh:

yes Cypress, can I get Flavia from PINK segment, especially include the part when she is on the loveseat. Also Michaela from Age of Elegance and KK from the Rome one. I feel so bad asking for all lol.