Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

:wave: Here's my capture of the VSFS

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Spice Girls only

http://rapidshare.com/files/74420047/2007_...dited_logo.divx[Part 6

VSFS2007logo.jpg

:lost:

please, do not post this video on YouTube

I am uploading alternative links to each part so it will be faster for everyone to get all the parts...stay tuned!!! :yes:

YES PLEASE, I'm waiting for beeing allowed to download the second part for 113 minutes now :cry:

last year was better!!!

this show was just short!

My mom has no idea about modeling, but even she said that Marissa doesnt know how to walk!!!

stam was just down and pissed the whole time!!!

I wish they would have not edited her tripping

Yeah Marisa and Jessica White screwed up. VS should hire them for doing catalogs and commercials but their runway work is not good.

I loved Behati, she was so cute haha, I loved the PINK section the most, which I thought I would hate initially.

Just finished watching and downloading the show, and reading everyone's comments here.

I get the people who complain about it not being fashion-show-y enough, but people - this is far more of a general entertainment show that happens to have a catwalk at its center, than your average fashion show! The models being all smiley and dancy and full of personality is part of what makes VSFS appeal to a far larger general audience than the shows at say, NYFW. The crazy outfits are just plain fun for the most part, and there were only a handful that I really didn't like.

I thought this year's show was great. Fun, lively, a big improvement over last year, and I did actually like most of the outfits and most of the girls (the only ones I really didn't like were Jessica White - gorgeous girl but OMG she cannot walk! and Erin Wasson - waay too skinny for VS, her body just looked horrible). Adriana, Candice, KK, Noemie, and Marija were the real stand-outs for me - loved them.

I wish Ana BB, Doutzen, and Caroline Trentini were there, but aside from that, I thought it was great, and I really really enjoyed it as just an hour of entertainment. I loved the backstage bits - but I wish they'd have made the show into a 90-minute deal instead of 40, so there could have been much more runway, and things didn't feel so rushed. Maybe for next year? :flower:

But I thought it was more fun back in 2005/2003, that was the perfect blend of entertainment and fashion show :( . I get it though, VS is reaching out for more mass appeal by showcasing all the dancing, but the segments were bad and I did not enjoy the music at all, when I usually love the music of VS shows.

Erin was so bad :yuckky: Why did they take her????

Adri and KK are always amazing :blush: , but I also liked Michaela, Andi, Candice, Behati, Flavia and Inguna.

I thought i caught a glimpse of some cellulite on Flavia's liittle butt in one certain lighting. I think the pink segment. I'm not really a fan of her either i think she sorta has a "bat" look.

and Erin not sexy in lingerie. It's a shame because I think she has a pretty face but only if she has some more meat....

Wow, wow, wow I thought the show was great. Of course they probably could have extended to 2 hours by including some backstage stuff and pre-show interviews and things.

What I really want to know is who was the second girl to walk in the PINK part of the show and who was the Cow girl in the same part of the show? I will look through this thread to see if I can find some names but any VS expert will probably know this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

What I really want to know is who was the second girl to walk in the PINK part of the show and who was the Cow girl in the same part of the show? I will look through this thread to see if I can find some names but any VS expert will probably know this.

Ok I've been able to determine that the snow bunny in the PINK part of the show was Candice Swanpoel. Holy sh!t she is HOT!

No word on the cow girl as yet.

These are strictly my opinions.

Not a fan of Ale or Adri but I felt they completely lost most of their appeal after last night's show.

Izabel and Miranda stole their thunder.

Karolina looked wonderful as always.

Marisa is hot but cannot walk to save her life.

Heidi is finally back in shape.

Candice Swanepoel was my absolute favorite! Hot! Too bad she only walked once.

Could careless about the other girls.

Ok I've been able to determine that the snow bunny in the PINK part of the show was Candice Swanpoel. Holy sh!t she is HOT!

No word on the cow girl as yet.

Cow girl is Lindsay Ellingson.

And just for the record, Candice's surname is Swanepoel - with an extra E. The thread here at Bellazon is spelled wrong and still hasn't been fixed though numerous people in the thread pointed it out. :)