Bellazon

Support the Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare

Caroline

Hello to all the beautiful Bellazonians !

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here by showing you this link. I know it has nothing to do with fashion but since this forum is a wonderful place and people are so nice, I thought perhaps someone might be interested and willing to do something wonderful :)

People from all over the world are signing to support the Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare. The only information you have to give is your name and surname, the country you are from, and if you are 18 year old or younger.

By signing the Declaration you are helping to establish the world's first international agreement on animal welfare.

The Universal Declaration is an agreement among people and nations to recognise that animals are sentient beings and can suffer, to respect their welfare needs, and to end animal cruelty - for good.

The final destination for the Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare will be the General Assembly of the United Nations.

http://www.animalsmatter.org/Default.asp?language=english

I hope someone will be interested

Thanks in advance !!

XOXO

Caroline