Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

no i absolutly didn't want to say that she was friendly. I don't know her thats true and to be honest i already had the impression that she was pretentious too. But what i meant is that i think that meeting her and speaking with her might not as if you met any other model cause she appears more "accessible" that them...

Edited by EloDiE

I confess I don't know much about Chirac, but what I am saying is there is a time and place for everything and when you meet the leader of your country, you should wear something appropriate. Jeans and tank tops are not appropriate for that.

Period. Exactly. And considering the husbands and boyfriends were in suits and some in ties..you'd think they would follow with the appropiate attire. No, you don't have to dress like your in some fashion show..infact you can still dress far from that in something other than jeans and tank tops to meet the leader. Look at noemie, she's looks casualy fine dressed. You don't need to wear versace or anything, though i'm sure i saw a louis vutton bag..lol. but damn..put on something more appropiate for who you are going to meet. Chirac and wife weren't exactly in their p.j's. They don't have to dress like they are on red carpet of a premiere. Again, whatever the dress code was for the event, i don't care what it was, if it were me I would've made myself look a bit more presentable. Frankly..some of them look horrible. THis just me, but i wouldn't dress like that i don't care what the dress code was. Honestly, they could've done better.

i don't think so

post-638-0-1446109591-17552_thumb.jpg

post-638-0-1446109591-19178_thumb.jpg

post-638-0-1446109591-22693_thumb.jpg

the girl in all black looks fine, noemie fine. Everyone else...no..is that a short wrinkled jean skirt and is that some skull embroidery on her jeans...lol.

post-638-0-1446109591-10029_thumb.jpg

i just can't look at some of these girls, then look at who they were meeting and look at their husbands and boyfriends and think these girls couldn't have done better than that. They could've put more effort.

Images over 600 pixels in width must be thumbnailed or textlinked - post edited by impel69