Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

I have read such horrible comments on her in the past and it's true we do not know what goes on in other peoples lives. I have always thought she was so beautiful and am sad to hear this. I am glad she is ok now and hoepfully she will find the help she needs.

Daily Mail

'Extreme angst over new boyfriend'

Ms Lenoir has been suffering ‘extreme angst’ recently because of her relationship with Swiss millionaire Carl Hirschmann, who is involved in a sex, blackmail and extortion scandal in his home country.

Hirschmann, 29, who dated Paris Hilton in 2003, is on £300,000 bail in Zurich, but Ms Lenoir regularly visits him there.

‘Noemie is extremely worried about Carl and has been suffering extreme angst,’ said an highly placed source in Paris.

‘Her relationship with Claude Makelele is important to her, but only because he is the father of her child. The real love of her life at the moment is Carl.’

Hirschmann, a notorious playboy, has been accused by police of being involved in orgies with young models whom he is said to have plied with vodka-based cocktails called ‘Love Potion’ before videoing them in depraved sex acts.

He is accused of blackmailing the models with the X-rated tapes from the CCTV camera - demanding huge amounts of cash in return for not posting them on the internet. He pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Ms Lenoir is known to have been hugely upset by the claims, as have her bosses at High Street giants Marks & Spencer, who rewarded her with a £10million contract for her advertising work.

‘Hirschmann can’t leave Switzerland while he is under investigation, so Noemie is spending all of her spare time going to see him, flying to Zurich at every opportunity,’ a friend explained.

‘Knowing that he’s involved with the police and investigating judges in such a serious case is tearing her apart. It’s a living hell – often Noemie doesn’t know which way to turn.

‘The truth is that, despite all of the accusations being levelled against Hirschmann, Noemie is besotted with him.

'What’s worse is that many of the allegations are coming from beautiful young women just like her. It’s almost too much to bear.’

Despite widespread reports that Lenoir was married to Makelele, she is in fact single.

In a blog in 2009 she wrote: ‘I’m not and have never been married. I do have a son. I have a wonderful baby’s father and have a great relationship with him, however I’ve been single for some time now.’

A M&S spokesman said: 'We're very sorry to hear this and wish Noemie a very speedy recovery.

'Our thoughts are with her and her family at this difficult time.'

I have just read the bad news in a sports newspaper cause she's (or was) Claude Makelele's (former Chelsea soccer player) girlfriend.

I hope she's OK now.

We've unfortunately lost Du Juan and Ruslana not long ago and often times people's own families are surprised so its quite pretentious to presume we know anything about what goes on in someone's heart and mind as outside spectators.

Lost Du Juan??? what happened to Du Juan??? :blink:

I have just read the bad news in a sports newspaper cause she's (or was) Claude Makelele's (former Chelsea soccer player) girlfriend.

I hope she's OK now.

We've unfortunately lost Du Juan and Ruslana not long ago and often times people's own families are surprised so its quite pretentious to presume we know anything about what goes on in someone's heart and mind as outside spectators.

Lost Du Juan??? what happened to Du Juan??? :blink:

It wasn't Du Juan, it was Daul Kim.