Bellazon

She Took a Bit To Grow On Me...But Now I Love Her!

Joe > Average

Lilly Aldrigde, I first though was up with her teeth? She doesn't have a pretty smile. She's too skinny , her walk is awful. Now everytime I see her in a picture wow she's so pretty who is she? Wow is Lilly, she's starting to look pretty in all her picture. & she seem like she would be a very nice person.

• 1 year later...

I won't say I LOVE HER but Nina Adgal... :o i am still bothered by her facial features but I really starting to like her a lot.

Same, and she's a kick ass in person. One of the nicest models I've had the pleasure of meeting (other then Josie)

• 2 years later...

^^:rolingpin:

3 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

^

This is one of my favorite movie scenes ever.  Eva's acting here was very subtle and just perfect:

can't watch it in my country, copyrights bullshit.

If u can find another link,

Or i'll watch it later with a VPN

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say now I love her, it's more I'm starting to like Kara. Her face is still weird to me though, it's her nose which is really narrow that throws off her face to me. She has a horse face in some pictures.

Her body is utterly gorgeous. :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

image.thumb.png.a129ef85cb1148f4bd4adaa752fe7b3d.pngimage.thumb.png.205387c5d6b3f1e733025c839054141f.pngimage.thumb.png.30684dbc689d9e9a536e0502f725fbc1.pngimage.thumb.png.160763ef5e3147b130e4249f2af08ca4.pngimage.thumb.png.ad37d0fc38330d7e233686262b73e21e.pngimage.thumb.png.311f5075cc19ba5f7dadd3f0ef345579.pngimage.thumb.png.ee0d40796958bb329470b22720c1cb90.pngimage.thumb.png.e35516d2765af320e21b3f05ccc2e651.png

On 3/28/2018 at 10:45 PM, CandleVixen said:

Kara has an anime/comic book heroine face. 

Michael Turner’s artwork is what comes to mind when I see her.

Do they have horse faces?

Jerry Seinfeld has a horse face.

I would say that Kate Upton has grown on me. :laugh: When she first came out, her fans annoyed me so much that it was distracting. The whole "you're not a real man if you don't agree" type of bs (from male and female alike). As someone who likes skinny, curvy and athletic, I was annoyed on my own behalf and those who only like one of the other two.

Not to mention the fact that whereas I thought her body was a statement for fashion, didn't agree on it being close to unprecedented in general. Once the craziness went away, I just kindof looked at her more at face value. I looked at her as a cute, sexy woman with a nice body and a down to earth type personality.