Bellazon

Chace Crawford
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so the only reason why I came to this thread is that I want you Chace fans to say your opinion about this....

Idk how many of you read blind items, but lately I happened to read a few, and most people suggest that Crescent Kumquat is Chace! (other popular guess is James Franco).

And I know you girls love him etc. but I am interested in your opinion about this.

Here are the blind items:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/34724202.html

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/31251373.html

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/43019627.html

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/46187923.html

btw I wonder if there is any link between this blind item about online dating website and Chace admitting to register to JDate (dating website).

:wacko:

I've never been/read about those blind items haha so I don't really know how it works. BUT a few days ago I read an interview where Chace "said" he wouldn't mind to date online & that he has too many unknown accounts he uses to chat ... - Ok I just noticed that what I read actually names that JDate page! :blink: I'm telling you, I never knew about this stuff, so I didn't pay attention when I read JDate.

However, this is the note I read:

If you’re looking for love online, you just might bump into Chace Crawford.

At least according to a Now magazine item claiming the “Gossip Girl” hunk has turned to his keyboard and monitor for romance.

“I was chatting to a friend about speed-dating and [Jewish dating site] JDate.com — and I’m not even Jewish,” Crawford supposedly says. “I have a bunch of accounts that no one even knows about.”

So should eligible Jewish women be keeping an eye out for an impossibly handsome Texan CW star?

No.

We’re not sure how Now got those quotes, but they’re pure fantasy.

A source close to Crawford tells Gossip Cop the actor does not have an account with JDate or any other online dating service.

My opinion: That's his life. Sounds weird for me because I've never been into chats to meet or date ppl or that kind of stuff, but he might not be the only actor who does that, so sounds fine for him :laugh: !

My opinion: That's his life.

Exactly. If he really is gay (or dating with help of a dating website :laugh: or whatever else), it's his life. I don't get it why people want him to "come out" :cain: on the one hand, people say sexual orientation shouldn't be such an issue, yet still people feel like everyone has to openly adit whether they are dating girls or boys. Or both.

If Chace is gay ....:ninja: i will die. haha. no , if he is gay, so what, im still gonna fancy the pants off of him, its not like im gonna date him anyways :whistle: only in my dreams, so if he is gay...so what , i PERSONALLY don't think he is, i mean people kept saying Zac Efron was gay and he and hudgens have been dating for about 2 years now. I think people think because he is a "pretty boy" and always looks "well-groomed" he must be gay or something....:/

I wouldn't mind if he is gay. Actually, I really really think he could be gay ... hahaha but I don't like him because of what he does or whatever, the real reason why I love Chace is because he's such a perfect man ... I mean, physically! He's like my perfect kind of boy. Also, if I've been loving him for this long, I wouldn't mind if right now he says he's gay -hope he's not tho :blush: - ...

& about the dating thing, yeah that's his problem ... as I already said, he might not be the only one who fools around internet with unknown/fakes ID :laugh:

ps. Zac & Nessa have been dating for more than just 2 years, almost since they started HSM in 2005. & I always hear ppl saying he's gay. But in fact, everytime there's a cute pretty boy around, ppl will call them gay, just because :pinch:

OMG I'm so happy that clicked this thread to see this thing :rofl::ninja: :ninja:

What a coincidence, I just rewatched some parts of GG season 2, including the ones where Serena got arrested :ninja: and had mug shots, and now I see mug shots of Chace :mellow:

Nah don't think he'll be in jail-he's probably gonna pay money and that's all.

btw, I see people commenting on this website that police didn't do a good job with keeping Chace'a adress and phone number private.... that you can see it in this report. Well, I can't open it anyway, so I wouldn't know.

Well, the report is added on that new, & I can't see the adress or number phone.

But anyway. I don't see what's the biig deal with Chace getting arrested ... I mean, he isn't the first one arrested because of having marijuana & neither will be the last one! Ppl should be used that it can happens even with who you least expect. I don't know why famous always get to this point. :dontgetit:

• 2 weeks later...