Date of Birth: 1964

Place of Birth: Vienna, Austria

Height: 5'10" ; 178cm

Measurements: (US) 36-27-37 ; (EU) 91-58-94

Dress Size: (US) 8 ; (EU) 38

Shoe Size: (US) 8 ; (EU) 39

cordulareyerlm4.jpg

^ Herb Ritts picture, British Vogue 1989

Cordula Reyer, a sensuous, jolie laide Viennese beauty, made her name in the mid-eighties. "I started working in America when I was 25," she says. "My first job was with Steven Meisel for Vogue, and I remember everybody saying, Oh, yeah, she's a mother, and she has a child, and it was a really big deal because it was so uncommon." Juggling the baby and an escalating career was difficult, she says. "I missed Ben's first three birthdays." - VOGUE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

wow Kitty :clap:, how did you find this thread? :blink: I thought that no one would remember Cordula, even if she was not the most beautiful of the models of her generation I always loved her sex appeal.

many thanks for your contribution :hug: very appreciated.

That's funny... I remember that when I was a little :angie: girl (which mean 5 years ago!) Cordula was scared me! Each time she was in a magazine, I was turning the pages rapidly to not see her!!! Now that I am older (I love being a teenager!) I realize that even if she wasn't a "classical" beauty she was having this "je ne sais quoi" that a real good model has...

That's funny... I remember that when I was a little :angie: girl (which mean 5 years ago!) Cordula was scared me! Each time she was in a magazine, I was turning the pages rapidly to not see her!!! Now that I am older (I love being a teenager!) I realize that even if she wasn't a "classical" beauty she was having this "je ne sais quoi" that a real good model has...