Bellazon

Isabella Rossellini
Thumbnail

srepac

^^christie, christy and isabella then....christie did covergirl work through the 80s.s 90s up thru now

but when i think covergirl, i dont think christie edit: i dont think christie because i was never really a fan and thus didnt pay attention :/ when i think maybelline and lancome i think christy and isabella

what i was trying to get across is that she was the SOLE face ofa cosmetics company for 14 yrs

from 82 until 96..i would hazard a guess and say that 14 yrs as the sole representative of a cosmetics

company is much more impressive than off and on as christie has been.

just my opinion :flower:

I think Lancome was late to catch up on things. Their target clientele was mainly WASP women, so they didn't need diverse types of beauty.In Cover Girl ads there were whites and other races. Also there was Replenishing make up line which aimed at older women. So they used older women like Jennifer O'neill. There was the Clean make up line which was aimed at younger women, etc.

Lancome is doing this for only five or six years. It took them longer to realize that there are other women too, not only wasps.

I was talking about Cover Girl, not Maybelline. I do not remember any darker skinned models on Lancome. But of course, I am not an expert on the subject of available shades. I have knowledge only from the magazines that were sold in Turkey in those days.

Hi Penny. Your last post is so sweet. :hug:

Dear Francy, you are my first Italian friend. Thanks a lot. your last pictures are very beautiful. I liked Isabella with her baby very very much. :heart: :heart: :heart:

i'm glad to be a your friend! i have to say you that in those days i read an article on an online newspaper, and it says that isabella is considered one of the most beautiful 50-year-old women, with andie macdowell, sharon stone and others........ so this is the pic i capted on this site

post-17367-1197573184_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much Francy. I adored the second picture. A few days ago there was a film by Isabella on tv. It was set in East Germany. Anthony Hopkins was the leading man. She was looking wonderful. I remembered you while watching and wondered if you knew about the film. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the film.

Thank you very much Francy. I adored the second picture. A few days ago there was a film by Isabella on tv. It was set in East Germany. Anthony Hopkins was the leading man. She was looking wonderful. I remembered you while watching and wondered if you knew about the film. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the film.