Bellazon

Which S.I. model should get the cover for SI 2008?

U.K.

Which Sports Illustrated model would you like to get the cover of Sports Illustrated 2008?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sports Illustrated model would you like to get the cover of Sports Illustrated 2008?

• Oluchi Onweagba
    • Bar Rafaeli
    • Yamila Diaz-Rahi

Oluchi Onweagbahas the best equipment for the job.

Bar is hot as heck but ain't all that curvy and Yamila is just too much of a regular with SI to give that fresh exciting touch.

Miller is over due for a cover too I think.

I heard that:-

Marisa got the front Sports Illustrated cover in 2006 (and 2004) and

Bar got the front Sports Illustrated cover in 2007 - of the DVD

so perhaps someone else is due a cover - of the HD-DVD!

(and the magazine too :) )

^ Marisa has never been on the cover of the actual SI Swimsuit edition, which is the only one that matters. :) And it's a crime!
But in the magazine you won't be able to hear her talk. But with the SI DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray you would :)

Oluchi Onweagbahas the best equipment for the job.

Bar is hot as heck but ain't all that curvy and Yamila is just too much of a regular with SI to give that fresh exciting touch.

Miller is over due for a cover too I think.

I heard that:-

Marisa got the front Sports Illustrated cover in 2006 (and 2004) and

Bar got the front Sports Illustrated cover in 2007 - of the DVD

so perhaps someone else is due a cover - of the HD-DVD!

(and the magazine too :) )

Yamila already got a cover in 2002... she doesn't need another quite yet.

The only exception to getting another cover so soon would be if you shared a cover like Tyra or if there was a special occasion such as a new millenium starting and you needed the all time greatest covergirl to that point to do the job... ie. Daniela.

Yamila already got a cover in 2002... she doesn't need another quite yet.

The only exception to getting another cover so soon would be if you shared a cover like Tyra or if there was a special occasion such as a new millenium starting and you needed the all time greatest covergirl to that point to do the job... ie. Daniela.

Guest sweet seduction

honestly i think ana beatriz deserve a cover because she's been doing s.i. for a long time. and she has not got a cover yet. but i would love to see petra and yamila again in a cover those 2002 and 2003 cover were great. maybe irina sheik or tori praver would be nice to see them in a cover. but my dream has always been josie doing s.i. again and seen her in a cover.

IMO the 2002 cover was horrible compared to all the others this decade (excluding Beyonce).

Truth be told... I was BSing that whole last post. They have girls do multiple covers all the time. Especially if they're as hot as Tyra Banks, Daniela Pestova, Christie Binkley, Elle MacPherson...

The thing is I don't think Yamila is worthy to be in the same class as them. I hate the way she looks when she poses. It's so forced, mechanical, unnatural. Plus her nose is big and it gets distracting.

IMO the 2002 cover was horrible compared to all the others this decade (excluding Beyonce).

Truth be told... I was BSing that whole last post. They have girls do multiple covers all the time. Especially if they're as hot as Tyra Banks, Daniela Pestova, Christie Binkley, Elle MacPherson...

The thing is I don't think Yamila is worthy to be in the same class as them. I hate the way she looks when she poses. It's so forced, mechanical, unnatural. Plus her nose is big and it gets distracting.