Bellazon

Your Favorite Strange/Unique Fashion Pictures

Joe > Average

yep she is wearing suspenders apparently, noticed that too now that you pointed it out :D:p

offtopic: oh god..never ever before have I tasted this good whiskey o_o some Japanese Nikka Yoichi 10 yo single malt whisky :D absolutely amazing if you into whiskies at all I'd suggest you to try this one ..if you haven't yet ^^

thanks for the suggestion, but im one of those who can only take the 'girlie' drinks

if its got an umbrella in it... im in heaven :rofl:

:p take some whisky raw and put one of those little umbrellas there ;D works like a charm and you can't notice the difference...after all it has that umbrella ^^

the unfortunate part of posting those smoking pics are that im craving one like a sunnuvabitch<ive been smoke free for amost 2 weeks :/ lololol

ah must be agonizing! can't really imagine though cause I've never smoked myself, haven't had the need to do so yet :p

I'm going awfully offtopic here again:D

i prefer to get off topic quite a bit.. thats when you have the most fun

anyways... you and i are the only ones posting anyways

we can talk about whatever the fuck we want to. :shifty:

:D off topic is good yes, and it's a pity this thread doesn't get more attention..either people are not freaky enough or then their just secrectly lurking around this thread -.-

ooh crap those pics are awesome ^^ second and fourth pic are best, definetly
those are my faves that i collected the other nightwhat strange imagery with the older man and woman... theres some story there, though ill be dipped in shit if i know what it is!! lol

the pic with the old man aka the fourth pic has so much dramatic impact on me. and that's rare that picture has that dramatic impact on me :p

I'm going awfully offtopic here again:D

i prefer to get off topic quite a bit.. thats when you have the most fun

anyways... you and i are the only ones posting anyways

we can talk about whatever the fuck we want to. :shifty:

:D off topic is good yes, and it's a pity this thread doesn't get more attention..either people are not freaky enough or then their just secrectly lurking around this thread -.-

edit: all i know is that the thread has had nearly 6,000 hits since around nov-5

someone'e looking O-O