Bellazon

Still alive, people ?!!

The Joker

:wave:

OMG......I lost my posts and some of my topics :blink:

wtf?

Did you read this, AlbaForEver?

So as you may have noticed BZ was offline for a few days. One of the drives failed on our server and even though it is redundant and the machine stayed online some parts of the database were corrupted. We worked very hard to try to save the data but unfortunately we were unable to restore it to its previous state and we have had to put BZ back up using a September backup.

The plus side is that we didn't lose any image content and we still have a lot of unharmed relational data in the database, maybe enough to put together some stub posts and topics for what we're missing from post-September.

So if you have created a new user account since September you will need to sign up again. If you are a member pre-September and are experiencing any other issues (apart from missing posts) please contact one of the staff and they should be able to assist you. Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Bellazon

:wave:

OMG......I lost my posts and some of my topics :blink:

wtf?

Did you read this, AlbaForEver?

So as you may have noticed BZ was offline for a few days. One of the drives failed on our server and even though it is redundant and the machine stayed online some parts of the database were corrupted. We worked very hard to try to save the data but unfortunately we were unable to restore it to its previous state and we have had to put BZ back up using a September backup.

The plus side is that we didn't lose any image content and we still have a lot of unharmed relational data in the database, maybe enough to put together some stub posts and topics for what we're missing from post-September.

So if you have created a new user account since September you will need to sign up again. If you are a member pre-September and are experiencing any other issues (apart from missing posts) please contact one of the staff and they should be able to assist you. Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Bellazon

Thank you :)

^ So you guys lost everything ?!! :cry:

:rofl:

I've lost close to 400 posts of meanness, arguing, and sarcasm. :(

I don't know how many i've lost but those recent posts of mine are genius-made. The good thing is, like i have stated, you're back a 4-star bastard. :rofl:

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't worry Pip-Princess, there're alot of threads that you can pip in and sooner or later you'll become a Pip-Whore like me :woot:

You know what I think of Pip-whores? :knives:

Oh sorry my eyes, i can't see that emo clearly. Did you just pull out 2 fake peanuts ?!!

im a newcomer again-

1200 posts in 2 months *poof*

good to see you guys

except Mbineri :evil:

:rofl:

HAHA, look on the bright side Penny-dreadful. You still have me and those 39823 pip threads. :whistle:

Dude it seems like most of you still have the same avatars & siggys n' stuffz. F**k itttt, i lost my ava + siggy + damnnnn lotsss of posts & some threads. this sucks

No. I have to reupload my things again. I'm just quick. Don't be so negative, Pink~Vanilla, YOU HAVE ME!!!! Isn't it everything you need ?!!! :idk: