Bellazon

Still alive, people ?!!

The Joker

From what happened do you know guys what the biggest harm was? Not all the lost posts or pics or threats or whatever, but all the complaining that is going on now. Who cares if few pages were lost or even so many your posts? What does it mutter anyways? It's just a number right? People have seen what you've wrote and the pictures that have been post. If somebody wants to see them again they'll simply request somebody to re-post them.

I'm glad & thankful Bellazon was even up that quickly and that not that much stuff got deleted. It's a relief not a reason to complain <_<

Wow, it sounds like BZ was having a lot of problems.

And considering that, it got back up really quickly.

I'm really glad that it was only two days because I really

don't know what I would'va done if I didn't know what was going

in all my favourite models' lives for a long time.

So thanks to all the BZ mods and admins who helped get

this forum back up.

:hug:

PS: I lost about 600 posts but I don't really mind

:hehe:

to everyone: see my post about getting entire lost threads (and posts) back using google's cache:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic12161/Si...After_the_Crash

people who lost sets of images can also recover those and repost them, if they're still on google's servers.

:voodoo:

Do you guys have an English version of that page ?!! :|

I, for one, am just so happy BZ is back, and that 2 months is all we lost!! Could have been way worse if the backups had gotten corrupted as well (I've done work as a server admin, so I've seen that happen!). :p

Me too. I'm the admin in my myspace page and lucky me, it has never been corrupted.

Awww....Poor my Supermodel Diva. Come here, lemme give you a hug.... :sex:

aww....let me hug u back :sex:

:shifty:

I LOST MORE THAN 5000 POSTS :cry:

I didn't know you were once a pip whore. :(

I lost at least 2000 post!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND 2000 POSTS!!!!

and a lot of pages in the Lily D theard! But also all my pics on Adam!!! This sucks. i just wanna cry. :cry:

But i´m glad BZ is back on track :)

you can have 2000 of mine :flower:

Thats cute :wub:

Cute my ass. I wonder what his face's really like when that happens. :whistle:

Crap.i was expecting messages from bulack and ireneqs(sorry dude for the spelling).my post its supposed to be 90 for God Sake.and some of the Models thread post?..nevermind. u know already.Oh,#@ck me.

My pleasure, Knightmare.... :sex:

From what happened do you know guys what the biggest harm was? Not all the lost posts or pics or threats or whatever, but all the complaining that is going on now. Who cares if few pages were lost or even so many your posts? What does it mutter anyways? It's just a number right? People have seen what you've wrote and the pictures that have been post. If somebody wants to see them again they'll simply request somebody to re-post them.

I'm glad & thankful Bellazon was even up that quickly and that not that much stuff got deleted. It's a relief not a reason to complain <_<

Anon's response:

FUCK!

sorry.

Just kidding.... :rofl:

:wub:

Hello all :wave: My car broke down in front of this house, so I wanted to tell you this one thing about dealing with the issue at hand-

Woman Calls: Joe, honey, I fixed it! It was just vapor lock!

Joe: OK, look, I've gotta run. Remember what I told you! ;)

vapor lock!...remember what I told you!...told you...told you...