Bellazon

Korina Longin
Thumbnail

supermodel07

Born on December 12, in the year 1982 in the city of Zadar in Croatia, it is said that Korina had always been recognized as having astonishing natural beauty. When the suggestion of modeling was mooted, she was pretty keen to give it a try and, by the age of 11, she had already built up a fair reputation on local runways.

As time wore on, Korina successfully made the move from a catwalk model to that of a print model, and by 1997 she had appeared in ad campaigns for the likes of Dolce & Gabbana and Guess?.

This greater exposure on billboards, in magazines and newspapers led to a number of other contracts, and by the end of 1997, at the age of 15, she had been photographed for Italian Elle, French Vogue and Cosmo USA.

At 18 years of age, Korina Longin could be classed as a top model: She'd appeared in more fashion mags, such as German Vogue and French Elle, had strutted on catwalks for the likes of Prada, Fendi and Chanel and the icing on the cake was her debut in America's favourite lingerie catalogue, Victoria's Secret.

Korina's love of acting blossomed after she starred in her first TV commerical in Italy, for a jeans manufacturer called Replay. In 2002 she starred in the aforementioned N*Sync video clip for the "Gone" CD single, which helped her break into the lucrative American market.

She is fluent in English, Croation and Spanish languages, and by 2002 she was recognised as one of the world's top models, jet-setting around the world, earning tens of thousands for each photo shoot and exponentially more for TV and print advertising campaigns.

Today, Korina still calls Zadar home, but you can expect her to be around for a long while yet in the fashion industry, and don't be surprised to see her move into film and television either: Her future is brilliantly bright.

(credit:webwombat.com)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
she is without question in my top ten, and i dare say even my top 5.  i first saw a pic of her around 1998 and i was just amazed by her beauty.  two years ago i saw her in the VIP on a friday night at show nightclub here in nyc, and no one even knew who she was (except me, of course) !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No one every knows who models are nowadays. It's very sad! :cry:

But Korina is gorgeous indeed. Too bad she doesn't seem to be getting much beyond catalog jobs now. Or maybe she's jsut moved on from modeling? :ninja:

Here are some gorgeous polaroids of her!

post-133-1116222285_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...