Bellazon

Julien Hedquist
Thumbnail

QueenAn40

Hmmmm is a male? :blink:

Yes, is there something wrong with being a gay male? I would like to point out that a large population of people interested in fashion / models are homosexual. In fact it could easily be said that we pump a lot of money into this industry.

By the way - love the Kenneth Cole shots

Yes, is there something wrong with being a gay male? I would like to point out that a large population of people interested in fashion / models are homosexual. In fact it could easily be said that we pump a lot of money into this industry.

of course there's nothing wrong with that :wave:

she was just askin' that's all...

so friends? :blush: :kiss:

Of course friends... I read on MH that Julien was going to be in Gant. Do you guys know when that will be out?

Of course friends... I read on MH that Julien was going to be in Gant. Do you guys know when that will be out?

oh,oh...really? new stuff for Julien? i have no idea but thank you so much i'll be keepin a close watch for that :yes:

Why do you always bite everyones head off when they say something against what you think, or if they question you? Relax. Or go get laid, cause that would solve both of the problems. :p

Why do you always bite everyones head off when they say something against what you think, or if they question you? Relax. Or go get laid, cause that would solve both of the problems. :p

Do you mind backing off? Im not sure why you have it out for me, but you are constantly harassing me and its getting quite old. Im a male, have always been a male, and I think I of all people should know. Do me a favor, and unless you have something nice to say, dont speak to me.

Very excited about the Gant campaign. The catalog has lots of great pictures of their models and sometimes,in the case of David Gandy, use them for multiple seasons. Hopefully we get a good 4 seasons of Julien. So when does the Spring fashion campaign usually start?

I know its very exciting! I believe it begins after the holidays??

• 2 weeks later...