Bellazon

Julien Hedquist
Thumbnail

QueenAn40

There was a pic on there, unless they took it off since it didnt belong. Black and white one with him kissing her. Also one of them standing in a church or something, photo taken from below.

And quite honestly, do you think anyone dating someone like Julien Hedquist has the time or will to get online and google him? Give me a break, Id be banging him 24/7 if I was his girlfriend, not on here. My complaint was merely because I thought I had stumbled across an interesting page where people discussed him and his work, not the girl he chooses to be with. That Im not so concerned with. But thanks to rude people like you, who have only opened my eyes as to where not to spend my time. Good bye...

Dude fuckin' chill for a bit. I know who the girlfriend is from real life. She DOES internet searching him so don't bring that shit, she is on MH. She's obsessed with the fact he is a supermodel. I know people so don't even start bitching at me when you don't know shit about what you are saying. So you'd be banging him even thought he cheats 24/7?? Julien has cheated on her SEVERAL times, and twice I've seen with my own two eyes. The girl even knew and she still stuck around. Any girl I know wouldn't stand for that, model or not it's fucked up and once a cheater always a cheater. She has probably just accepted the fact that he cheats, and deals with it. Searches online chat sites cause she can find dirt like what I know. Bros got the best set up! Hot chicks where he travels, and the regular in bed at home. What up? what up? Sad for her if you ask me. :ninja:

I saw the pic you are talking about.

She is still not attractive or up to his standards.

I still think you are her.

There was a pic on there, unless they took it off since it didnt belong. Black and white one with him kissing her. Also one of them standing in a church or something, photo taken from below.

And quite honestly, do you think anyone dating someone like Julien Hedquist has the time or will to get online and google him? Give me a break, Id be banging him 24/7 if I was his girlfriend, not on here. My complaint was merely because I thought I had stumbled across an interesting page where people discussed him and his work, not the girl he chooses to be with. That Im not so concerned with. But thanks to rude people like you, who have only opened my eyes as to where not to spend my time. Good bye...

Dude fuckin' chill for a bit. I know who the girlfriend is from real life. She DOES internet searching him so don't bring that shit, she is on MH. She's obsessed with the fact he is a supermodel. I know people so don't even start bitching at me when you don't know shit about what you are saying. So you'd be banging him even thought he cheats 24/7?? Julien has cheated on her SEVERAL times, and twice I've seen with my own two eyes. The girl even knew and she still stuck around. Any girl I know wouldn't stand for that, model or not it's fucked up and once a cheater always a cheater. She has probably just accepted the fact that he cheats, and deals with it. Searches online chat sites cause she can find dirt like what I know. Bros got the best set up! Hot chicks where he travels, and the regular in bed at home. What up? what up? Sad for her if you ask me. :ninja:

Wow you have entirely too much time on your hands. I highly doubt you know him. Otherwise you would be an extremely psychotic loser hanging online chatting about him. My guess is you are one of those people who thrive on senseless gossip. Im not really interested in conversing with a person such as yourself on such a juvenile subject. Take care.

Wow you have entirely too much time on your hands. I highly doubt you know him. Otherwise you would be an extremely psychotic loser hanging online chatting about him. My guess is you are one of those people who thrive on senseless gossip. Im not really interested in conversing with a person such as yourself on such a juvenile subject. Take care.

Whatever you say girl you are not hurting my feelings hahaha, it doens't really matter to me what you think. As you might have noticed I haven't been online to reply to your senseless comment, cause I infact do have a life. I won't spend my time explaining that to you, since you say you don't care conversing with me, yet here you are once again replying. :)

Oh and I have only been in this thread since I read your "defending ugly the girlfriend comments" otherwise I wouldn't even be here.

Cheers to that :p