Bellazon

Jared Jones
Thumbnail

n_nikers

• 10 months later...

:laugh: here's his interview:

Height: 6'2"

Where are you from? From a farm near High River, Alberta

Where do you live now? Currently New York (only been here a week), previously and for quite some time I lived in Milan, Italy. But for now I live wherever the job takes me.

Favorite show (that you've done)? Favourite shows were gucci s/s 05 in Milan and Hugo Boss in Tokyo

Favorite photoshoot (that you've done)? Favorite shoots were Arena magazine in London, and Sport Check catalogue in

Banff, Alberta

Describe your personal style: My style is still a little skater/outdoorsmen I guess. Pretty simple, always Levis jeans

Did you complete school (or are you finishing now)? I finished high school and 2 years university

If you weren't modeling, what would you want to be doing? If i wasn't modeling i would be finishing university. I'm taking urban planning.

Top 5 bands/artists:

-Arctic Monkeys

- Eric Clapton

- Death Cab for Cutie

- The Eagles,

- Johnny Cash

Top 5 movies:

- Fightclub

- The Shining

- The Beach, Dumb and Dumber, The Patriot

Favorite book? The Town and the City by Jack Kerouac

What's your drink of choice? Black coffee

What are some of the perks of being a top model? Traveling, learning about culture, meeting tons of people, discounts in gyms, free bank accounts (just found this one out), if you want your always welcome to most parties

What are some of the things about being a model that are most difficult? Living out of a suitcase, and rejection, but you get used to it.