Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

It's so nice to see everyone here again! I was beginning to think I was all by myself! I feel very fortunate that my friend shared his scans with me (us) - he said he believes the reason we don't see items from Grazia magazines very often is the magazine has very low quality, thin paper, so they do not survive time very well, so he thinks there are just not as many of them around anymore.

Ernest, I'm sorry but I do not know who the other models are in the Rasurel ad - maybe someone else here does?

• 1 month later...

welcome james_blonde! Unfortunately, I have a copy of this but it's not a whole lot better than what you have. Kalaudia has this pic - but I think it was from a newspaper, so the quality of the original isn't that great. Maybe if she sees this she can comment on where the pic is from and if there is a better scan of it available.

post-18318-0-05976300-1357999394_thumb.j

And it is from the same photo shoot as this Estee Lauder postcard (this one is mine)

post-18318-0-23307200-1357999487_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An internet find....I'm assuming this is the photographer (or someone who has to do with getting covers from photos to actual covers) showing a pic from the cover shoot of Paulina's Vogue Australia March 1989 cover...

...and here is that cover (previously posted, my cover and scan)...

Vogue Australia 1989 Cover Shoot pic.jpg Vogue Australia Mar89 COVER 2.jpg

An internet find....I'm assuming this is the photographer (or someone who has to do with getting covers from photos to actual covers) showing a pic from the cover shoot of Paulina's Vogue Australia March 1989 cover...

...and here is that cover (previously posted, my cover and scan)...

I feel that I have been remiss in acknowledging some of my fellow posters (and friends). Sometimes I see the posts at a time when I do not have time to reply and then when I do get some time, I forget that I still needed to say hello or thank you. Please forgive me.... :flower:

So, to recent posters jOEh, snmkytkn, jal718, Dayrell, Chocolate, La Parisienne, billaruda, miss and everyone else who contributes to this fabulous site...hello, thank you and I'm sorry! :grouphug: