Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

Actually, if someone could move my request to a place where it would be more appropriate and more people would see it, that would be great.  I'd do it myself but I'm using an android phone and there's a glitch messing with my ability to copy and paste things

Hi Dane,

It seems you have truly cared for someone that didn't work out as you'd hoped and are now seeking someone new.  I think people often seem to have a "type" they tend to gravitate toward - but I would encourage you to get out and meet some new people, of all types.  Maybe try some dating websites in your area and see what comes of it.  Unfortunately, this is a worldwide site, and even if someone did know of someone who fit your description and, by some chance, felt comfortable communicating with you about it, the chance that person lived anywhere near where you do would be extremely remote.  I hope you find the woman of your dreams and that she is everything you are looking for but I don't think this is the best place to go looking for her.  I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your search.   

On 2/1/2016 at 4:10 PM, monikaizabellabiernacka said:

FreshDirect - Delivery TV - Paulina Porizkova. from Alvin Kwok. 6 years ago

FreshDirect  Delivery TV Paulina Porizkova.jpg

This commercial is awesome!  I had seen pictures from it but had never seen the actual commercial before.  Thanks for sharing! :flower:

On 2/4/2016 at 6:50 AM, Jermaine said:

eh47emont3cjjcn.thumb.jpg.f87bfcac04a256

Hello fellow Paulina fans! :D Has this 1991 cover of Cosmopolitan been posted here in HQ? I can't seem to find it...

Hi Jermaine!  Sorry for the delay.  Here are my covers.  The original US edition and there was also a Spanish edition as well...

:flower:

Cosmo 1991:11 COVER 400dpi.jpg COVER Cosmo Spanish edition May92 COVER.jpg

I'm sure JAL has posted his too somewhere in the nearly 200 pages we currently have!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased this vintage display case that the seller told me had been obtained at an estate sale.  It was in really great condition for it's age!  I did not keep the entire unit, due to space but have kept the lovely picture of Paulina, which measures approximately 9x11.  I took some pictures of everything before discarding though....

It had been used to house samples of foundation and powder, as near as I can tell and would have been on counter sometime around 1991.  An exciting find!

The first ones are the pictures the seller took:

879096685_o.thumb.jpg.09608954152e97ec2d879096864_o.thumb.jpg.41fddeb783398969f3879096911_o.thumb.jpg.411cd9c25f3bc70fcd879096950_o-1.thumb.jpg.a149eecc82133bf3

The next ones, I took:

IMG_2777.thumb.JPG.b4ab6914f3f4b86b4ccc656d62bb5dbc1f_IMG_2785.2cropped1.thumb.j

And finally, my scans of the actual picture:

56d62bf88d941_1991COLORSTORY-Holidayfull56d62c0ca9451_1991COLORSTORY-Holidayscan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...